1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blalocks CH Emmitt

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Texican, Feb 22, 2011.

1. I think he was just ignored.

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lol ya thats what i thought too just dam wall jumper lol ive seen people almost come to blows over less lmao

3. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Jumpers don't get bred. Heresay about puppy doesn't count

4. Newbies around here have different ways of getting attention.

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lol im thinkin only YOU know what your talkin about??? Your the only one who has said anything about jumpers and if your tryin to say emmitt was lol wow your way off base even the ones off him didnt jump no walls???

6. BBT

BBT Big Dog

. NO. That was in response to dog Kunta

7. We all know that. BBT is just trying to make conversation, he is trying to fit in.

8. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I should have been more clear as I understand that it reads towards Emmit. I meant Kunta but hearsay. My bad for straying off topic.

9. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Not at all. I fit in with old school standards. Which was why comment was made. Wrong dog as stated. Once again my bad for the mistake

10. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I can't find where the delete button is Point it out to me and I will delete

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

its all gravy but i dont think kunta was a wall jumper either it was stated that he stopped when he was a young dog

12. Sometimes the best posts are those that aren't made. No worries.

13. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Reno never showed to be dead game. Quite the contrary, he quit twice.
    Mostly when they quit, they quit faster the second time.

14. benthere

Neither of those dogs showed to be Dead Game.

15. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I dont really like that term dead game most really arent and people throw it around like it happens all the time ill agree with you about what you said most use the exception as the rule the same can be said for dead game its the exception not the rule. i was messin around cause you made a challenge and said show 5 who had stopped and then went on to show gameness now i dont really know if they showed game or just blew threw the rest of their oppentants but each were many times winners.

16. Boze

Boze Top Dog

rascal showed no quit ion him in his later fights and that god jc was not a moron and knew he made a mistake

17. benthere

Historically there have been some (a few) dogs that have quit and later gone on to win multiple times and show varying degrees of gameness. But, I am not aware of any that went on to show crawling/dead gameness. It may have happened, but I am not aware of it. Any dog that quits and then goes on to do anything other then quit again is definitely the exception to the rule.

18. benthere

Boze,
    JC was no god. A very good dogman yes. God no.

19. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i understand and some men would have culled rascal but only jc knows the reason behind keeping him

20. zohan

zohan Pup

who's ch barney...you mean barney rebel who lost to bull?