1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"bluff?"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bahamutt99, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Re: "bluff?"

Fyi- I Have Amstaffs Also...i Have Pit Bulls Because I Love The Way Mine Look And I Love Their Personalities And Protection Toward Me...

2. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Not Speaking About All Amstaff, But The Few I Have Are The Most Aggressive Dogs On My Yard

3. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Catcher T- The Bad In Me Still Thought That Was Funny...jesus Was Still Around In The 70's Lol...

4. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Man I'm feelin you with that comment, got a staff/pit mix that is over the top...MY theory for MY AmStf...not enough thought and common sense judgement was used in the breeding that produced her.

5. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

SHE IS GORGEOUS THOUGH...

6. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Thanks...she is a handful and more!!

7. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I have to agree there ... Savannah, my double bred granddaughter of Watchdog's Blu Glory was terribly dog aggrressive ... she would even climb out of 6ft high kennels, kill a dog, then climb back into her kennel after she was done! But I didn't try to breed it out, or re-create the wheel. I just accepted it as part of the breed.

Well, the hubby is home, so I guess i'm done for the night.

TTFN! ;)

8. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

And there is the nugget of wisdom for all of us who love these dogs and are new to the breed, learning, knowing and accepting them for what they are........then being responsible for the proper care and maintenece of them for the betterment of the breed...BRAVA ABK, love your wisdom!!!!!

9. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Very Stimulating Convo For The Day Abk ...i Respect Your Posts Hope You Feel The Same For Me...

10. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

If you were competing in APBT conformation shows that placed dogs based on the standard, you would have no problem placing a dog that shows non-stop aggression towards other dogs (as long as it is proportionate and within the standard). It is overlooked because it is part of the breed. However, it makes it easier if the dog will stay still long enough for the judge to make a good judgment.

APBTs are supposed to be dog aggressive. Therfore, why are you trying to take your dogs to shows that frown on aggressive dogs?

Oh yeah, maybe it is because bully breeders breed for looks insteaed of gameness, aggression, or working ability.

11. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

cars:Ferrari:Modena=dogs:APBT:various bloodlines

You see the difference?

Every breed consists of different types of dogs. Every single one of them. Yet, they are still recognized as different breeds.
    How is the APBT any different?
    The Golden Retriever didn't just pop up out of thin air. It was created by crossing other breeds. However, it is still a breed.

You are not making any sense.

12. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

HEY YOU GUYS...I THREW TOGETHER A PAGE TO SHOW GOOD SPECIMENS OF THE RE BLOODLINE AND SOME GAME DOGS OF MINE AND FROM OTHER KENNELS THAT ARE 70+LBS. View it at http://rebreeder.4t.com Please send photos to***edited no emails are allowed in the forums Marty*** to add

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2006
  13. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Yeah, anyway Tom...read ALL the posts and you will see where i am coming from...PPL are saying that because it does not look a certain way or perform a certain way that it is not a TRUE apbt or that RE is not a bloodline...

14. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I'd love to see the pedigrees of all of these 65+lb "gamedogs".
    I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that you had a few "gamedogs" and every single one of them was larger than 65 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2006
  15. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Well, you are obviously going to believe what you want.
    But, if a line is bred away from the standard of the breed in physical and mental traits, it is not a true representation of the breed. That is common sense. I am sure that you can agree.
    RE is a bloodline. However, it is not a bloodline of an APBT.
    Sadly, since everything and anything is called a "pitbull", I guess you can call it a "pitbull" bloodline and get away with it with other people.
    You can bet the people here won't take kindly to it though.

16. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Why is it hard to believe...? just as not all RE dogs come out to be huge...not all game dogs come out to be 50lbs. or less right...? I wish I had the pedigrees to all these dogs, but they have since been sold as i stated before because they attacked my other dogs...I wish i still had all these dogs just for this forum...Some of the pedigrees i can still retrieve from APBT.online-pedigrees. These were the dogs i had...no one is saying that all of them are like that.

17. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

Tom- if that is your way of thinking...then you are not a true representation of a person if you deviate from the standard of physical and mental traits...

18. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Those pics on that site don't even look like good representations of the breed! Why did you post that "Eddington" male?? It's obvious that dog is a mutt! Here is a pic of an American Bandogge to compare...
    [​IMG]

Those dogs are not APBT. Look at the pic of the 3 month old!! Looks like an adult!

19. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

That Eddington male is huge and umm not very cute.

20. Txbkennel

Txbkennel Big Dog

The purpose of that pic is to show that RE are not the only bloodline with Large dogs...and that there are actually breeders into lines that are breeding solely for size...i believe it is motorcitypits.com that brags about how they make Razor's Edge dogs look like midgets...think and read thoroughly before you post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.