1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bones

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by 12 gauge, May 14, 2010.

1. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

pup born last december

[​IMG]

2. Looking good. Who are the sire and dam?

3. maxwell

maxwell Pup

cracking picture...........looks like he'll be rangy

4. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

thanks for the commments much sppreciated

5. jack the lad

jack the lad Big Dog

I really like him looks a lot like his dad;).

6. Jelet

Jelet Banned

nice .

7. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Looks good bud

8. nasher

nasher Big Dog

very nice reminds me of my old girl:)

9. sammy lou

sammy lou Pup

very nice :)

10. bonesmum

bonesmum Pup

936235_4335332876644_323510564_n.jpg this is a pic of my staffy at 15 weeks.He's called Bones lol as my sir name is Bone.He is now nearly 18 months old and a big lad.I will try and put a pic of him up as soon as can.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Cute little fella ..love to see how he looks now !

12. bonesmum

bonesmum Pup

will try very soon and get pic up.Had him at vet for booster, was gob smacked when he got weighed.He weighs 21 kilos.Not an ounce of fat on him.He stands nearly 21 inches.Vet said biggest staff she has seen. Thinking of weight pulling with him.

13. bonesmum

bonesmum Pup

10306479_10205717518641430_6671090817561201387_n.jpg this is Bones now he nearly ready for stripping down.