1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Books wanted

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by lamp, Sep 21, 2015.

1. lamp

lamp Big Dog

Hi,
    I'm looking for the Bullyson books and Gary hammonds book for sale in the UK,
    Thanks.

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

You can contact Gary for his book. He still sales them.

3. lamp

lamp Big Dog

Ok thanks,
    These books I'm after is books I've had and lent out but never got back.

4. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Yes, Gary has his book for sale --

The Book DVD - Catch Dog Enterprises

He sends to the UK, and offers it at a good price as I have seen it sold on ebay for $100 and more. Gary will sign it for you too.

The Bullyson books are hard to find and last copy I saw offered was $375 and it sold.

You might try this site and send him an email and ask if he has a copy but it won't be cheap --

American Pit Bull Terrier Books - All about the history of the APBT

Yeah, I've learned the hard way not to lend out books unless you don't care if you ever see them on not... Sorry you lost your copies and hope you get them replaced.

5. lamp

lamp Big Dog

Thanks for your help I lost the books through trust
    When asked for them back they had lent them,
    Shame really got them from ed Reid.