1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boomer Dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Enzo Peniro, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

thats rarely the case. i'm not sure how many HA dogs you've seen with inexperienced owners but they more than likely did not get there by trying to emulate serious/experienced dogmen.

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I got three boomer dogs, and there good with kids and people.

3. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

imo any1 w/ a HA dog is inexperienced....(but thats another topic that i wont argue on this board)

4. :dogtongue:

5. garland

garland Pup

i have those boomer dog if u serious get at me.

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

2k for a damn pup??? i went to the website and he says that its because of how long he has been doing it but damn 2k for a pup???? thats blue dog prices right there.

7. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

i wll be seeing you there hopefully. i wanted see boomers pups frm pitisland boomer =]

8. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

they don't make pups worth 2k period

9. That is what they are getting. I would never pay anywhere near that for a pup. The last time I bought a pup was a gyp down from Shorty Cowboy and she was $500.00. That was a long time ago and she was worth 2k.

10. garland

garland Pup

If u serious hit me back so i can solve your problems about boomer dogs.