1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bored reading craigslist

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by short1, Jun 12, 2010.

1. short1

short1 Big Dog

ok so as Ive seen on creiglist they are breeding 1/2 rednoses with 1/2 blue nose what will they get purple? and what about the tiger pits and the cow pits ive seen brittle pits(how devastating it would be for one to fall) then there the coby /monster heads man some people :eek:

2. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Re: bored reading creiglist

Yes there is a name for the language that those people speak. I believe its called "Idiot", correct me if I am wrong.

3. nala2010

nala2010 Pup

Re: bored reading creiglist

tommygunn i believe you are right :)

4. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

No aligator mouths??lmao

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Same guys sellin these gator moufs be the ones who come up to you sayin "I got these cheese burgers man" :D

6. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Lol so tru lmfao.

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LOL that site is ridiculous along with another site kind of the same for tennessee ads me and my gf call for fun sometimes to see what they will say about there "pitbulls" the last add she called about was for a "gamebred dog it was a huge looking thing had to weigh 90+ think it was blue fawn or blue brindle cant remember but anyway when she was asking the bloodlines they said this dog was Razors Edge,Camelot,Greyline,Chinaman,and eli LOL now my GF doesnt know alot about the breed but she is learning and she laughed her ass off on the phone to these people lol

8. I have been on craigslist for years eating those people alive. You wouldn't believe some of the things I have read!

9. short1

short1 Big Dog

ya if you need a laugh its always good for that

10. nala2010

nala2010 Pup

i have had bulldogs for the last 10 years or so and yes most ads are a joke i keep petbulls so bloodline arent that big a deal to me i had a bro to gr ch chuco loco from chicago and never even realized it lol now i just have a blue bitch and a brindle and thats how i see them lol

11. Ctnz

Ctnz Pup

In Southern California the local papers are filled with ads like that due to amount of bully style breeders in the area. Is this the same everywhere else? I thought is was just a california problem