1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boudreaux dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bounty, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Well said!!!

2. preme

preme CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
  3. scooter

scooter Big Dog

4. GAME BRED 916

GAME BRED 916 Banned

do you gotta pay to get the online pedigrees?

5. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

yes...a yearly subscription is 30 bucks I believe.

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

MOST people have to pay to get online peds. Youre in the fratt now kid. Just e-mail them and let them know who youre grandad is. Bam youre in there.

7. preme

preme CH Dog

^^^^^^^^^^lol....

8. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

peds online would really tear him apart. lol

9. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Limb from itty bitty limb;) Honestly, I get a complete headache on that forum just trying to decipher the waves of BS!

10. bounty

bounty Big Dog

thanks J, i really appreciated this info when you wrote it. although i started looking for the patient dogs it turned out that the patient dogs were the ones i would of kept anyway.
    here is the ped of the most patient one and the best one of the bunch.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [402242] :: R`S MUNDIE

11. 08smoke

08smoke Banned

you want to improve blood, adding a redboy cross will give you some total package hounds

12. fat man

fat man Pup

iron skulls taranctula woul go perfect ur male check her out and give me a holla she is 3yrs only had one litter and they are beautiful real bulldags

13. fat man

fat man Pup

well my friend i have the solution to your problem iron skulls taranctula would be everything u need shes 3yrs of age only bred once and drop some lava on the ground theyre actin better than expected 100% satified give holla

14. We gained a high degree of intelligence, ability and natural air when we crossed with some Heinzl blood, but at the cost of some of our mouth. Also we experienced a weakening of the teeth in the first (50-50) cross. All these problems seemed to go away in our second (75 Boudreaux - 25 Heinzl) litter and we maintained the good traits achieved with the cross.
    We crossed one from the first (50-50) litter to a heavy Sorrells dog and got some very competitive dogs as well.

15. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Care to share d ped on d sorrells dog?

16. bounty

bounty Big Dog

sorry bro can't find that bitch

17. bounty

bounty Big Dog

i do have access to sorrel stuff... will try that cross later.... i'm happy with the tight stuff at the moment...

18. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

There u go eli haters. Seems I jus heard damn near every possible line does well with eli. I've also seen it myself. Special bulldogs! Hands down!

19. bounty

bounty Big Dog

LOL...they are complex dogs for complex people.

20. Does anybody have a percentage or number or list of how many grand champions that the Boudreaux line has produced ( only a quarter cross if any).