1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boudreaux or boyles? pro's and cons.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by txboy, Feb 12, 2015.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [380753] :: ROCHESTER COMBINE'S GABE 1XGL
    a breeding my ol buddy Dirty did before he passed,,, I hope he was present in spirit to see his accomplsiments...
    I could just hear him "that damn dog dont need a leash just like his sire",,, very smart and durable bulldogs...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [342511] :: ROCHESTER COMBINE & GEEHAD KENNELS' MOONSHINE
    the sires pedigree fixed with the sidney aka duke dogs pedigree right off prettyboy not arty...

Trotline... Sidney goes back to the secret mendencino catalyst some of us adore so...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [299179] :: <RED>ROCHESTER COMBINE'<RED> SIDNEY 1XW POR

as far as Boudreaux or Boyles???...Both...and I also like how R&R bred these dogs...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [355327] :: <FONT COLOR=#FF0000> CH GRADY'S KEY BUMP </FONT>
    I like to see the cross work with different families,,, its seems to show the cross is strong and not a lucky litter,,,imo...

2. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Some damn fine dogs! Mine had A 1/4 Snow, crossed real good into Stu Fowler. A real nice male making the grade breed down from Cherokee Chief, Bolio, littermate to Bloody Sunday, with A little of the old Hienzel blood! I'm fixn to breed my gyp to. Clocked the best time in four races, basicly the same foundation just A different rout! Hope'n for the best! My line is getting tight,

3. hwm

hwm Big Dog

Good luck with the breeding, Trot! Gotta love the Snow - Stu Fowler.

4. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Thanx buddy, I'll keep you posted,

5. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

was just talking to a guy that buys pups from ronald boyles yard and says he pays 5000 can somone comment on this. Also the tempernment of of boyles dogs tend to have human aggression is this true i know bolio was one of the founders

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

In my experience both those statements are not true. It's been a while since I asked what R.B. is charging but I hardly doubt it's that much for a pup. No one would pay that for a pup, well, no one with any sense. Maybe he just seen your friend coming and you know the saying, a fool and his money will soon be parted. I've never been around a boyles dog that I felt was human aggressive, ever, and I've been around plenty. Some of the most sound tempered dogs I've been around especially the dirty mary dogs.. I can't speak for the new R.B. dogs down from tobacco road/ bloody bill which last I knew was what he was focusing on the most in the last maybe 8 to 10 years. Never wanted anything off those dogs so I don't know about them ones.

BronerFan likes this.
  7. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

thanks agk coming from you i am happy with the info. must find out about this new strain he is into.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Last I heard RB was decent to deal with price wise. Maybe it just as stated, he seen an opportunity.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

sounds fake. unless he bought alot of pups

Allah Born likes this.
  10. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

that does sound out there money wise. Does anyone sell pups close to that

11. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Boudreaux keep a big yard and did a lot of breedings...
    Boyles never hand more than 15, and left a big mark in the gd world...
    Percentage wise Boyles is hard to beat... imho

12. hwm

hwm Big Dog

So is Floyd. Lmao

13. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Oh man so many god/great ones went through that yard, it would be impossible to count! When you consider the time A large percentage was never registered, or even left the Gulf Coast, they were just used. Blind Bill, Shows up so much in dogs from the Gulf Coast! Really just A small of what were.

14. hwm

hwm Big Dog

No doubt, Trot. An absolute treasure. I ask him on one of our visit's one day what the little fice looking dog under the big oak tree was? He replied " That's a patterdale". So not have ever seen or heard of one I set myself up. " Are they game, Mr. Floyd"? His reply" that one is".

15. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

LOL sounds about right!!!

16. Sydney was never owned by rcc

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Thanks for clarifying that I am not sure as I did not type the ped...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=299179
    it states sidneys owner as Lipson and it seems like the dogs were a collective from the area as the owners names are listed...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=12086
    from what I understand sidney and duke are the same dog owned by Lipson...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=81603
    Do you know anything about Sidney and his offspring???

GameStateofMind and 87buick like this.
  18. Dog was owned by the great Mr . B I cant coment on dogs produced ..but I do know that ivan came out of a great litter .they all couldve pulled it off...

ELIAS'PISTOLA likes this.
  19. And yes duke and sydney are the same dog

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog