1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boyles blood

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by green machine, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I think someone did a photo shop edit and streched that other photo of Andy Capp because this is him in a perfect picture as a young dog and he looks nothing like that other picture.

[​IMG]

2. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

that dog has good 'show conformation' and little more. the dog lacks the bone it needs to win multiple contests against real bulldogs.

3. preme

preme CH Dog

good bulldogs cum in all shape and sizes ..

4. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I agree.:)

5. benthere

yes they do, but there are strong dogs and weak dogs, a weak dog may make a good show dog but it won't go far in the real world.

6. No he does not, your wrong. You may not like the build but to say his build lacks what it takes to be victorious is just plain not true. I will attach six other dogs built just like the one you think couldn't possibly make it happen to back up what I just said. Meaning I made a statement and backed it up with photos of well known animals supporting what I said. If after that you still disagree after seeing side by side photo's then its you arguing history which is pretty hard to do since its already happened making it history.

Gr.Ch.Virgil is built just like the dog in question and maybe even a bit lighter built yet.
    [​IMG]

Gr.Ch.Midnight
    [​IMG]

Gr.Ch.Miss Rage
    [​IMG]

Ch.Chinaman
    [​IMG]

Ch.Homer
    [​IMG]

Ch.Jeep
    [​IMG]

And lastly the dog in question thats build just about the same as all these that made it happen.
    [​IMG]

7. benthere

you think that dog is built like jeep or midnight!!!!!!????
    go back to your stratton book and read some more. you got alot to learn.

8. You keep missing the point entirely. NO I do not think they are built exactly the same. I think all the dogs I mentioned or posted a photo of are a "lighter framed" animal thats what they have in common, not that they were all the same height or length, head shape or anything like that only lighter framed animals nothing more. My only point is a lighter framed animal can and has done well proving you don't have to be thickly structured.

9. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

I get what u mean and yes virgil was a little boned dog but had a hell of a mouth and did get his leg broken but he still did his thing.

10. Exactly and the dog that did it was a big heavy boned thick bodied dog and he paid the ultimate price and the lighter boned dog went on and beat 2 more champions and one of those was another thickly boned dog named Ch.Dingo.

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i look at it like this. You have the slender super athletic basketball players and you have the muscular powerful players. And then you have LeBron who is the biggest and the most athletic. There are advantages to both but i'm with Congo about trying to get the best of both worlds

12. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Or you have Anderson Silva who is damn near untouchable. Not a thickly built dude who makes big boned strong guys look like children.

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZifNbdjev8[/ame]

14. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Now find a thick big boned fighter who hasnt ever lost. Actually find one other then maybe Fedor who hasnt got knocked the fuck out.
    We can go round and round all day but its as simple as this. Big boned fighters bring certain things to the table lighter framed fighters bring other things to the table. Now decide which is best. Thick heavy bones are harder to break once caught But lighter bones are harder to catch.

Anybody ever heard of Ali?
    Yeah I figured you did. lol

15. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Oh and Dream you may have misunderstood my other post. I clearly stated "damn near untouchable" LOL

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Im with please on this one. Plus i really rather have a not so thick dog super athletic.

17. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao, yeah bc he sure got touched that night
    im just playin devils advocate tho to be a dick:D

19. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Lol yeah everybody's touchable.

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog