1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Brake Strain of bolio dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by tko001, Dec 7, 2004.

1. tko001

tko001 Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2005
  2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

not familiar with it, but keep me posted! ;)

3. webmistress

webmistress Banned

I see Patricks Bingo, brother to Patricks Tiger(pups now available on bolio.net) and I see Patricks Toothless Jack. the Ratliff stuff is alot of the Butkus stuff, another line from Bolio. We sent Bingo to the plumber, who sent TJack back to us. Bingo went on to sire some really good dogs. The brother to Bingo and Tiger is a 4x in Russia. I dont know if I would call it the Brake line, but there is alot of good quality dogs here. If you want to know more about these dogs, go to bolio.net and hit the pedigree links on Patricks Toothless Jack, a son of Patricks Rick Rude, and hit the ped llinks on Tiger. Also check out the powerful Tiger dog. These dogs carry the Clouse and Bolio combinations that have always been solid and good dogs to carry on with.

4. SouthALknls

SouthALknls Big Dog

We have a male bolio dog. Hes off a brother/sister breeding off of Westpens Razor POR and he is about 6 mths and already hot! We can't wait until he gets older!

5. tko001

tko001 Pup

Actually the Butkus is in ratliff's twister only once and buck is there in a 7 gen ped 9 times. The reason that I called it the brake strain is because he bred and culled these dogs so that they are performing to top competition in this modern day. Just had another that he bred make Ch. about 2 weeks ago:http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=125490

Ch. Lookout Sam
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=34690

Ch. Aime
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=52151

Shotgun 1xL
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=76725

Trapdoor 1xW
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=86567

just a few to name

tko

6. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

Hats Off

HATS OFF TO MR BRAKE AND HIS LINE OF BOLIO DOGS. WHILE IT SEEMS LIKE THE PATRICKS WANT TO HAVE A MONOPOLY ON THE CONTRIBUTIONS MADE TO THE GAME WITH THE BOLIO BLOOD, THIS IS NOT SO. PP DID NOT BREED OR SHOW BOLIO, ALTHOUGH HE DID DO WONDERS THROUGH BREEDING HIM. AS TIME GOES ON IT IS ONLY RIGHT THAT OTHERS USING AND WINNING WITH THE BLOOD GET THE CREDIT FOR MAINTAINING AND IMPROVING THIS LINE OF DOGS THROUGH CULLING AND THE PROPER TESTS. PP HAS DONE ALOT FOR THIS LINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS MR. BOLIO, BUT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO ARE ALSO DEVOTING THERE TIME TO GETTING THE BEST OUT OF THESE DOGS, AND THEY SHOULD BE REVERED AS WELL. MR. BOYLES IS ONE, WHO TOOK THE BOLIO BLOOD AND CROSSED IT TO DEVELOP SOME DEVOTED BULLDOGS. AGAIN CONGRATS TO MR BRAKE ONTHE SUCCESS OF HIS STRAIN OF BOLIO DOGS. I FOR ONE KNOW ABOUT LOOKOUT SAM AND HE WAS A HELL OF A DOG AND HAS PRODUCED SOME PROMISING ONES. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Bubba likes this.
  7. tko001

tko001 Pup

Re: Hats Off

Very well put. That's all I was saying myself. But I guess that had to be a plugin for their website or something.

8. tko001

tko001 Pup

9. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

Looks Good. Good Luck.

10. tko001

tko001 Pup

11. CabinBoyz

CabinBoyz Pup

Whats up man. Hope all is well up that way. my lil man off shorty is comin along fine, hes a eager lil pup. Also got some other stuff off aime comin along. GIve us a ring man. Peace

GB

12. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Re: Hats Off

Very well, and respectively said.
    BB

13. tko001

tko001 Pup

What's going on fellas? Everything's going fine this way. Breeding Joyce this coming month. But got to do this one next week. Praying this one take's old waterbug is getting up in age:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=170916

yis,

TKO

14. ochi

ochi Pup

My APBT Jango came from the Carver Bolio bloodline.. He's just 10 months old but he's already 67 pounds.. I'll just post some of his pics by the end of this month..

15. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

67 pounds at 10 months???

16. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

That Is A Big Dog For His Age Ya Think! Got Pictures?

17. ochi

ochi Pup

Yep! 67 pounds at 10 months! Even my vet was shocked during the first time I brought Jango to his clinic.. Jango was like 62 pounds when my uncle gave him to me when he was 9 months old(last month).. My vet even said that Jango's paws are really nice and big.. He even told me that he'd be recommending Jango as a stud APBT if ever somebody asked him.. I'll be posting Jango's pictures by the end of the month.. After his monthly check-up.. So that the non-believers here can really verify that my Jango is at least 67 pounds.. Hehehe..

18. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Most of the Bolio bred dogs I've seen were 45 to 55 in size. Is there a cross in the ones you have? Not being a smart ass just want to know!

19. ochi

ochi Pup

i don't think so.. my uncle showed me an outline of jango's pedigree and he's really a 100% carver bolio apbt.. maybe it's just because of his diet and exercise program.. i'll also post the outline of jango's pedigree together with his medical report at the end of the month.. just to clear up all the doubts you guys might have with my jango..

20. CabinBoyz

CabinBoyz Pup