1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breeding & time when starting out.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ziggy311, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Great post, maybe the best on the subject...
    Its said that we learn more from our kids than anyother, but that whom are there for thier kids and listen...
    I feel when oldtimers quit evolving and cant learn something from the next generation that they dont become thier full potential, and Thunder I value your post...
    Thank you youngman for a well written post that I can learn from...

2. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

You are lost! For real.
    Read owners & breeders down thru each dog to see owners. To many to list about dogs.
    Wanna see more than read some books. Here's one . American Dog Breeders Association ,
    Need to no about me. Go back almost 8 years , see Summer 08 "Starting from Scratch", page 79. See the bottom.
    Started in South Central Los Angeles -Compton Calif from 70's -80's . http://www.adbadog.com/p_prodDetails.asp?pID=166&category=5&subcategory=0&size=0&search=&page= '
    Need more? Go back 8 yrs before than & Get a copy of Aug 1998, " All American Pit bull Assoc. and see " 1ST STATE INSPECTOR / JUDGE".
    Before than. You can see name in some weight pull & confirmation registrations for shows once or twice.
    I was an inspector & in mags before you were into dogs probably.
    I worked & fed more dogs than you have dreamed about.
    IT'S HAS BEEN & WILL ALWAYS BE ONLY A HOBBY TO ME!
    But I took my hobby to a limit you only dream of.
    NOW I SHOW YOU A LITTLE, YOU SHOW ME A LOT BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SHOWN ANYTHINHG YET!

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

know need to show me your early qualifications as a adba inspector or the cover of the gazzette, as youve shown me before...

starting from scratch has nothing and staring from SCRATCH as bulldog lingo are two different things...

With that being said, you truly started with shit and it looks a whole lot better, and I honestly like how they look as well as other merrits such as hog hunting...

So considering that you started from nothing and added some decscent blood to make it better doesnt go unnoticed, but anytime some one posted about any old line you seem to throw your blood up as an example of your use of it, but no other value besides "my blood was better before I added it", yeah right...

I honestly think when you write about old families, english and irish and bloodlines like wallace, that you are tyring to relate something you read in a worst fassion than it was originally translated, and it always seems to lead to your great dogs... so when i read them, rarly do they hold value to me...
    your my constant my family stuff gets to be much and If I were to put my dogs out there so much as you, it would be up for public scrutiny, so cross your t's and dot those i's, or just dont post so much...

It gets old just as me knocking you and your dogs I am sorry and will quit, but i hoe to hear from someone other than you about your great dogs...

everybody has something to offer and you more than others as your hogdogs seem to be fine, but remeber they are just that, a well balanced line of dogs that can hoghunt...
    I like that just fine but wonder why you pass them off differnt than they are...

I am sorry for knocking your hard work and some of your more rescent dogs look just like mine, maybe the zeke blood behind both of them...

4. StarLion

StarLion Pup

Thank you Ziggy for that link, just this weekend my mind ran on Tanya (RIP), great soul that lady was.