1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bryants Red Devils

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Belcher256, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Ok you obviously arent following me. There is a difference between the two kennels is all I am telling you. DIfferent owners different visions. I agree with everything you said about Camelot Pits. He is a master puppy peddler and marketer. He obtained dogs from Camelot Kennels and started inflating height weight and head size statistics. The ORIGINAL Camelot Kennels didnt breed for stats.

2. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

that dogs was not 110 lbs. but believe everything you read. people who owned the duke AFTER saderas did entered that ped....if you have ever been next to a 110 lb dog of ANY breed you could easily recognize that that dog is NOT 110 lbs.

4. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

KGB was a 65-70 lbs chain weight dog- Blaze Maxine was a 60 lbs dog...you really thing dogs of that size will produce a 110 lb dog?

5. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Ok so they want to misrepresent their dog... Your also failing to see my point. 70lb is still heavy. Thats like Dave Wilson saying his dogs are 100% pitbull.
    Also nothing was ever mentioned about the gameness of the Bryant's dogs. And pretty much everyone agreed that they were good people. I was inquiring about their dogs hoping for some more feedback from experienced owners and I got it.

6. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

I never mentioned gameness myself so i dunno where you got that. glad you got what you were looking for .

7. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

I would say if you really wanna evaluate their dogs or anyones for that matter- go see em in person. Mike n Jenny dont claim their dogs to be anything they are not- they can not help what people prior to them claimed or didnt claim.

8. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

you did mention it as if someone considered them as game. continuing on with this is pointless. As ive said before we all agreed they were good people, I just dont want a dog from them. And me wasting gas money to see dogs I already know I wont like is pointless.

9. OK, this post is for everyone that is trying to put us down. If you bred better dogs you would not be so jealous and as to have to put us down!
    Our dogs have plenty of OFRN in them and it is getting better all the time. Check out this pedigree and tell me that it isn't full of OFRN
    dogs: http://www.bryantsreddevils.com/Jack/JacksPedigree.htm.

Yes, we have a few outcrosses in our dog's pedigress, but we are not all
    about pretty pedigrees and more about performance and breeding all around great dogs. Crossing in dogs that you know have great looks,
    great temperment, extreme athletic ability and gameness is how a GOOD DOG BREEDERS makes their own line. Regardless of whether they are
    from this bloodline or that bloodline. If you know your pit bulls and know how the old timers did it, you would know that they cared little
    about what a pedigree looked like or what a dog's bloodline was called. They didn't give a damn about crap like that. They knew what dogs
    were worth breeding and tried to produce more like them, trying to perfect it more as they went. That is what we are doing. And yes, hog
    hunting can prove gameness more than any other legal sport out there with pit bulls. If a dog does not have the game to keep going, it will
    die... plain and simple.

We DO NOT breed our dogs more than once every year or two AND NEVER back to back heats. We typically have 1-2 litters per year.
    We have more breedings this year because our dogs are in such great demand that people have been begging us for them and we have a long
    waiting list to fill. If we did not have homes ready for them when the time comes we will not breed them. And yes, we do keep dogs for
    ourselves ALL THE TIME. Kain was not a bully dog. Sheree from BriarPatch is right, she has seen him herself and he was a small compact dog.
    I loved him will all my heart and I am not about to let some assholes put him down just because they think that more people will buy
    their dogs if they ruin our reputation and make him look bad. We have also NEVER told anyone that we will not take a dog back because no
    one has EVER asked us to take a dog back and that is the god's honest truth. We also NEVER told anyone that we are in it for the money,
    that is a flat out lie. I have a job to pay the bills and my husband also has a regular full time job. We breed these dogs because we love
    them and we know we are putting something out there that contributes to the breed. As far as I am concerned there are very few breeders
    putting the kind of high quality dogs out there that we are.

And "NorCalReds" even bought a dog from us, so I know he loves the looks of them AND their pedigree. I have no idea why he is saying
    what he is saying. His puppy died from a disease that was tracked back from the pound on his shoes (at least that is what he thought)
    several months after he bought the dog from us, it was a sad situation. We heard nothing but good stuff from him about his puppy and
    he said that he would like to get another one from us in the future.

Hey we also know the guy that is called "Performance" we know him and TAUGHT him about the dogs. James, did not know a damn thing about
    pit bulls until he met us. He is spreading lies and is a no good sorry person and I no longer consider him a friend after finding this
    post and finding out how DISHONEST he is. I imagine that he gets to keep quite a bit of the money from those shows he has as well. He has
    had to move several times because he doesn't take good care of his dogs and starved them. He lives in a subdivision now with so many
    dogs that his dad told me he was going to have to move again. A guy come to see us once about a puppy and said that he had
    visited James' kennel before he came to ours and that James had to send one of his kids in the yard to get the dog's attention because they
    are so mean that they have to have the dog trying to get a kid before they can push the dog's food to them with a stick because you can't
    get near his dogs. So WHY is he breeding dogs like that? That sounds like a frickin' puppy peddler to me and when I see James
    again he will be DAMN LUCKY if he gets away without me tearing him up! I'm not sure if Mike will be pulling me off of him or if Mike will
    be doing the damage himself! Look out James... you could have found an easier way to sell your "cheap" dogs you were talking about. Now
    you have to deal with us.

Jennifer Bryant
    www.bryantsreddevils.com

10. Ohhhh... and our LARGEST dogs are 65 lbs.... How is that TOO big???? Come on now, we need some REAL experts on here don't we? Where are you James, come on tell us another big fib. You are great at it. Keep up the good work :)

Jennifer Bryant
    www.bryantsreddevils.com

11. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

check your pm, and follow the instructions given

12. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

thats a pretty ass dog on your site.

13. Pretty dogs, but price is a damn joke, #$%&# has better prices!

14. Oh, and the guy that said he had to send a kid out to bother the dog before James could push the food to it, told us that he wouldn't have one of James' dogs even if he found it on the side of the road. Dogs like those are what gives pit bulls a bad name, they end up eating poor innocent kids and on the news.

James, Mike says that we can settle these lies man to man. That is if you have enough balls to answer the phone and meet him. This is bullshit and we won't have it. As the people above said we are straight up people and very hones. I guess everyone will find out how big a boy James is after this. We just hope he doesn't take this out on his wife by beating her again. She has been through too much from what we hear from his family.

Jennifer Bryant
    www.bryantsreddevils.com

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

enough- this one is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.