1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

BSL Alert...Knoxville, TN

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by screamin'eagle, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Let Senator Tim Burchett know what you about BSL, he will be considering it soon. Any help would be appreciated...this is especially important for APBT owners in TN and surrounding states (KY, GA, NC!) Thanks...

sen.tim.burchett@legislature.state.tn.us
    District Address
    8220 Bennington Drive
    Knoxville, TN 37909
    Phone (865) 693-1902

Nashville Address
    310A War Memorial Building
    Nashville, TN 37243-0207
    Phone (615) 741-1766
    Staff Contact: Alice Bigham

2. I already emailed him a couple days ago... he hasn't replied yet. I couldn't believe what he said on the news. He really thinks that having a law to spay and neuter every pitbull in Knox county will make things better. I sent him this link to the CDC website http://www.cdc.gov/mmwR/preview/mmwrhtml/00047723.htm

In 17 years pitbulls have killed 60 people. Sure 1 death is to many, but it sounds like education, not laws, are what is needed improve the situation. He needs to focus on something more important. Heck, drunk drivers killed 16885 people just in 2005 alone. More people are killed yearly by horses, does that mean horses need spayed or neutered?

This guy is just another one of those who like to hop on the media bandwagon and get all worked up about nothing. Its one of the top secrets in magic... keep everyones eyed glued on one thing while you pull a fast one on them. And your everyday American is loving it, how disgusting.