1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Buckskin dogs

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Sampson1, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

HumboldtPitBulls.JPG

Here are pups from "American Grit" and "CH"Trailer Trash".

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

this is a beatiful bitch!! [​IMG]

4. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

5. determination

determination Big Dog

Leslie h that is a badass lookin dog

6. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

Thanks determination. She's capable of looking very different. She's good at looking like an angel, but it's a trick.
    [​IMG]

7. SVKNLS

SVKNLS Pup

These dogs look just like several of my dogs. I had to ask my wife was this our dog. Freaked me out.

8. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

10. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

Here is "CH" Trailer Trash CH Trailer Trash HumboldtPitBulls.jpg

11. [video=youtube;iCLcLJ6ustY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCLcLJ6ustY&list=UUgDKzK8pRZVW8Gv0LeBpZnw[/video]

12. LadiiFoxx

LadiiFoxx Pup

This is Boss....Sorrell/Hollingsworth/Redboy/Jocko/Jeep/Tonka.....he was a real game dog, my one and only. He died before he was even 2, damned neighbor poisoned my dogs. He was the only one that I lost because of it, and I'm not sure if I should consider it a blessing or not. He was my boy and I'd give anything to have him back. :(
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. LadiiFoxx

LadiiFoxx Pup

Let me know what ya'll think of him. I'd love to hear some feedback from people who actually know pits. And if anyone knows where I can get another dog like him, that would be awesome. All the people I find I think are fighters, and I don't want to help them by giving them money for one of their pups. Anyone know where I can find a dog like this from a good breeder??

14. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

15. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

16. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

She is from a line breeding.

Attached Files:

17. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

does she count as buckskin? lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know this boy is a nice buckskin!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I'd call that fawn Pookie but she looks good anyway lol

19. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Yea she is really red, her skin is almost black so I think thats why her color is darker...?