1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Buckskin dogs

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Sampson1, Jan 1, 2011.

1. MMSmith

MMSmith Pup

My fawn Amstaff pup at 10 months. He has tons of black pigment but not all his skin is black.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

3. niko

niko CH Dog

:) heres one of mine

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

5. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Whats his weight Naus.? His looks like all buisness.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

A tall 41.

7. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Look at those talons!

8. Babygirl Rip

Attached Files:

9. Little Herman # uploadfromtaptalk1401593466481.jpg

10. jp27v6tt

jp27v6tt Pup

11. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

n1 jp liking that collar too

12. Great looking buckskin dogs!!! There have been a lot of great ones over the years. Mind naming a few buckskin ch and gr ch's that you admired over the years? Everybody

OTURO

13. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

my lil bitch Nola @ 4 months & scratching...

[​IMG]

14. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

[​IMG]
    87buicks Jackie

15. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

16. patjr

patjr Top Dog

I agree, it looks very stylish with that emblem on it...I like the idea of attaching an O-ring, similar to what 87buick is using . The reason being, the pressure would change around the collar, as opposed to always placing stress at one particular point. As for the O-ring itself, I feel that using one without a welded joint should be stronger. I've know idea if any are on the market (all the ones I've seen have been welded) however you can custom make some, by cutting a piece of steel pipe then take off the edges....(friend gave me his spare one)

17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Btw.. good looking dog and excellent quality photo 87buick.

18. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Thanks for the compliments really happy with her. The pic was taken with my celly lol

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Beautiful bitch. Your celly takes very good pictures.