1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bully dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NMWAPBT, Nov 17, 2009.

1. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

Whats the world comming to? I went online looking for apbt breeders and every kennel i clicked on was an american bully breeder all of them except for like 3 of them. All of these kennals claimed to have game dogs or high drive dogs mind you most of these dogs were lyk 80-102 lbs dogs. IMO these dogs arent high drive pits

jus wonderd if anyone had similar thought or problems finding kennels :confused:

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

this is a bully site you know high ability and drive to lay on their ass

and game to eat you out of house and home

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sounds just like me that frank.......lmao.....:p

4. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

....rotffl....

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

to be fair i have seen some bullies that have a lot of drive a friend of mine has 5 and they are 80-100 pounds and they are the absolute best catch dogs ive ever seen in my life although they dont really look like bullies they look like just big APBTs but at that size i still call them bullies and no they arent blue

but anyway to the post at hand yea i hate that shit to they need to register and advertise their dogs as AmBullies or Blue hippos or hell id be happy with AmStaffs just stop calling them something they arent

6. VTmatt

VTmatt Pup

its been that way since i started looking in 2004/5.

7. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I have noticed the same thing. I don't think I would ever own a American Bully.

8. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i've noticed the same thing and it's vey fustrating it really pisses me off.i'll be looking to buy a pup in bout 3-4 mnths.im getting my yard and a few thing other things around the house ready and when im done i'll be ready for my pup.so i've been looking,and looking ,and looking and they're all theses 80lb-120lb fat looking so called game dogs.so called true game breed apbts.yea right!!!!help!!!!!!

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

and we wonder why people who own hippos call them apbt's.

i wouldnt buy dog from anyone i could find on the net anyways,well not from a specific website. you have better luck getting to know some people from here, and they would have way better dogs if you waited out for long enough.

10. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

yea thats sounds alot better.thanks.there are some great looking dogs you all have.you're right it would be great to get a dog from some one you know rather than some stranger off the net.im in no rush,i wanna make sure i get my yard finished and the right dog from the right person.i dont want a fat hippo wanna be apbt.

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i usually try to avoid the bully bashing but this comment def made me laugh lol

12. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

All old news folk:rolleyes:

13. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Whateva nota!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

FACT: You rarely catch real APBT Breeders on the interenet FACT: Real APBT Breeders does not need the internet to rpove anything to themselves IMO

15. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

yea i think they should call them as they are american bullys n yea i fig tht i will jus get to no ppl n c if i cant find a good breeder

16. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

This is OLD NEWS man. Been like that for as long as i can remember.... You don't want to find a breeeder on line anyway. Go to some shows and meet some breeders and dogmen.

Vic

17. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Damn guess i should have read all the posts... .lol ^^^ Now you on the right track. :D

Vic

18. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

this is the truth.
    go to shows, look at dogs you like and talk to the owners and take it from there- no need to rush into anything, you are making a decade+ long commitment when getting a dog.

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

thats a nice quote, you should write that down. Its simple yet i feel like people act on impulse to much when they purchase dogs...

20. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

commitment- keyword.