1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Camelot Blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NavasInc, May 27, 2008.

1. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

Anyone here have any input on the camelot blood?

2. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

I dont like it and would never touch it.

3. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

based upon the fact that they claim there dogs originate from ofrn lines and not amstaff lines is enough for most people to stay away. there is no evidence to suggest that they are cross bred mutts, however it's not hard to hang papers. they would certainly fall into a bully type classification.

4. To be honest I dont like them but one of the clubs I go to a friend of ours have a camelot dog and its a ugly thing but it has alot of prey drive. But still I dont like them they are two big. The dog im talking about is 10 months already 80 pounds.

5. I have three Peterson bred dogs which are out of the Camelot line. I use them to weight pull. they are not game bred dogs. All three of them have huge drive, and are stubbern. I have two males and one female. The males are between 60 and 70 pounds, and the female is 55 pounds.

6. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

I would never feed one for many reasons. To big, ugly, Not A APBT, all around not my cup of tea.

7. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog