1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Camera

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by gog123, Mar 24, 2010.

1. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

What camera you guys use to take pics of the dogs? was looking to get a nikon d90 slr around may. Only really interested in taking pics of dogs so seems abit mad to spend a few quid on a camera but i think once i get it ill be taking pictures of everything :D Just wondering what cameras you guys use and any chance of a pic to see the quality.

2. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

i use a nikon D40. Good little everyday use starter cam IMO. good for the price. the lens it comes with is eh.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no good pictures of dogs with it yet. those two pictures were taken with the lens it came with to give you an idea...