1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help me get started on Weight Pulling!

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by MR PITS, Jul 8, 2005.

1. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

I am very interested in getting my girl Kendra started in weight pulling. The problem is that I do not know anything about this sport, as far as the harnesses and the training and whatever else there is that comes with weight pulling. She is 14 weeks old and I know she has the potential to get the job done. Please help me and Kendra out. If you want to check Kendra out check out my gallery.

2. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

3. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

4. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

5. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

Thanks for the info and the website's

6. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

Pulldoggies.com is a good starting ground!

7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

"I am very interested in getting my girl Kendra started in weight pulling. The problem is that I do not know anything about this sport"
    only because you said you are intersted in the sport, http://alaskansaint.com/Records.htm

my advise to anyone wanting to pull with an APBT, make sure it meets ADBA standards before you pull. That way, atleast you will be pulling with a APBT, not a mutt.
    Besides, wouldnt a weight pull with 40-45 males, 30-40 females be so much more interesting?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2005