1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

can someone tell me

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kanediggity, Oct 6, 2006.

1. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

i was wondering if anyone could help me by telling more about this pedigree. just what it is and i am sure it is mostly scattered but like others i just really want to know what it is made up of and if anyone has ever heard of any of the dogs. thanks a ton.

<TABLE width="100%" border=2><TBODY><TR><TH width="25%"></TH><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=8>KIRKPATRICKS "TRIGGER"</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=4>KIRKPATRICKS "KNUCKLES"</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>HARD ROCK'S COTTON EYED JOE"</TD><TD width="25%">PERRY'S "G/C" [color=black][color=#ff0000]APOLLO VAJEZBA"[/color][/color]</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">RUNGES " MOLLASA BELLE"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>WILLIAMS' " MADISON"</TD><TD width="25%">WILLIAMS "JIM"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">WILLIAMS "PINE"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=4>BRILL'S "CHARMELEON" </TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>EDAWRDS "AMBUSH"</TD><TD width="25%">MASON & WOODS "BULLSHIT"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">GUARDO'S "CHEVY"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>BRILL'S " BRANDY LEE"</TD><TD width="25%">SHEAS'S "GATOR"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">MARTINS "SISTER"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=8>KIRKPATRICK'S"ROXEY</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=4>KIRKPATRICK'S "KNUCKLES</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>HRD ROCK'S "COTTON EYED JOE"</TD><TD width="25%">PERRY'S"G/C"APOLLO VAJEZBA"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">RUNGES "MOLLASA BELLE"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>WILLIAMS' "MADISON"</TD><TD width="25%">WILLIAMS "JIM"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">WILLIAMS"PINE"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=4>TRIPP'S "TONKA BULL DOZER"</TD><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>"BAT MASTERSON"</TD><TD width="25%">LOPEZ' "RAISING CAIN"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">LOPEZ'"SHADY LADY</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%" rowSpan=2>NIBLETT'S "SWEET LOLA"</TD><TD width="25%">HOLBECHE'S"TAZ"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">NIBLETT'S "FOXXY ROXXY"</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--"''"-->

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'm afraid I cant tell you much about the dogs themselves, not being familiar with them, and not having more than 4 gens. to go back.

But I can tell you the breeding of that dog, is based on a 1/2 brother 1/2 sister breeding (same sire "kirkpatricks knuckles"). Whether this was done just because its what he had available, or whether it was to solitify some blood in there, I couldnt tell you without knowing the dogs.

3. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

thanks for the help there rock i appreciate you taking the time to check it out. i am thinking about getting peds online to see if i can find anything else out on him instead of buying another pedigree so i can also look up some more on some of my other dogs that im not sure about. but thanks alot.

4. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2006
  5. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

yes this helps atleast i can see what they have a little farther back i really appreciate it. now if i just knew anythign about those dogs lol. thanks alot

so does that help with anything figuring out what he said line would be. to me i would say pretty scattered?? thanks to everyone that is helping me out.

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Yup, I would say its pretty well scatterbed. I dont know any of the dogs until many, many generations ago. I'd contact the breeder, and ask them for the breeders who bred the dog before them, and work back. No recognizable line, as far as I can tell, but that doesnt mean they arent good dogs.