1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can this dog killer so much white color and structure be in a Pure APBT or amstaff?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by userdied, Dec 7, 2015.

1. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Re: Can this dog killer so much white color and structure be in a Pure APBT or amstaf

no. they can be pure white.

2. userdied

userdied Pup

Re: Can this dog killer so much white color and structure be in a Pure APBT or amstaf

That is something new to me.thank you man I appreciate it

3. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [190998] :: EPPINETTE'S CASPER JR

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [387622] :: PIT ISLANDS MERENGUE

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [463962] :: ( DON AMIN ) CRACC HOUSE

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [418745] :: MAL KANT & LR BLANCA

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [451792] :: TEEN DIAMANTE ROSAS DOBLE GR. CH. BRUTUS

MEXICAN PRIDE
    Team Full text Pink Diamond Kennels in horabuena by one of the many anonymous legends in the Mexican territory. Good afternoon everyone, I think this is the story that everyone should know, I know that like other unsung heroes who are in the country and which do not have access; so I appreciate the opportunity to share aninterview with Armando city of Leon, Guanajuato . Brutus and his great big double Champion; so the story begins.BRUTUS OLD (+) 1XW 1XLG This Brutus in the hands of Mr. Armando in 1990-1993 I had in his hands. This dog as you can see in that photograph was white with brown spots, fighting in 20kg, and something distinctive is that this blood had claws on its hind legs. The First Contest: VS old yellow dog Brutus, disgorging Carlos chopped, owner Beto Casillas Brutus kills the dog in 50 min, y is 1 xw, in 1992. Second Contest: . Brutus VS old dog, disgorging Arturo Naveja, Don Jorge Lopez de Arandas, Jal Mr. Armando raises Brutus in 2hrs, the 1xlg May 30, 1993 in Leon Old Brutus Tofi crosses a black brindle bitch, owners Martin Navarro and Chuy Glazier. This crosses out 5 dogs, 3 die within 5 days old, another white dog baby dies at 5 months and is alive with distinctive NEY spurs in the hind legs. On July 4 Brutus dies. THE HISTORY OF NEY NEY (+) 2XW 1st Contest of Ney Ney VS Venom, owner Christopher Ney wins in 25 min., takes place in Leon Guanajuato, in 1995 2nd Contest Ney VS Curro owner Carlos chopped A brief comment, was a hard Strife 25 minutes and gives a tremendous jolt Ney and rips the whole ear, Ney wins in 37 min. And it becomes 2xw. Ney crossed with a black bitch The Lady, hence out 3 dogs, a dark brindle gift and soon after they died, another black and Brutus was white with spots on black skin, mottled as Dalmatian. A very close friend of Mr. Armando asks the dog to guard a farm, and Mr. Armando for the friendship that had until then presents him, was released and killed another Pitbull there had die both in 1996. HISTORY OF DOUBLE GRAND CHAMPION BRUTUS 11XW, Mexican Pride, BLOOD MEXICAN JR BRUTUS (+) 11XW Born in 1996 and died in 2000. The dog begins at an early age to fight, at 8 months you They are making a ring and everything runs in very formal like a play, against a black dog called the devil, in 20 min. for Brutus to the devil and then decides Mr. Armando start it to fight, it did not take long for 4 months, starting with its formal Contest. 1st Contest Brutus VS white dog with brown spots and black, dropped Alex, owner Juan Cali Win Brutus in 20 min. 2 ° Contest Brutus VS Blake (black dog) disgorging and owner Mauricio Win Brutus in 23 min. 3 ° Contest Brutus VS Dog pinto, owner Arieles Brutus first I was in trouble, but wins 40 min., manages the championship, now Brutus is 3XW, he released the Brutus Alex friend Armando. 4th Contest . Brutus VS yellow dog very fine team Carlos chopped and Arieles Mata Brutus in 40 min. 5th Contest Y in search of the great championship and cause admiration in the region, challenging Mr arming with Brutus and bring a dog of Aguascalientes Brutus VS Donkey (thin black dog), Ruben neighborhood with dog Ags. They raise the Donkey by the Brutus and was killing him, a friend of Armando words became one of Aguascalientes, they no longer left the donkey, and throw the challenge, Mr. de ags accepted the bet and lose the friend of arming, as Donkey checking out his game. Brutus becomes Grand Champion. 6th Contest Brutus VS Lucas (black yellow dog snout) Electrical owner in 25 min. Lucas and earn up to brutu, and that's the first 2 Bates won against Lucas. For these people challenged again with the same dog arming, and arming as good player accesses the challenge. And Strife arrival 7th Contest VS Lucas Brutus Revenge (Electrical equipment and rancher Luis) From the same team, one of them was the judge wanted to beat Armando at all costs, a very different Strife he was, Lucas hitting very hard, Brutus holds the storm and begins to hit in the quarter and made ​​to run Lucas and jump the ring. Brutus wins in 40 min. And it's 7xw 8th Contest This Contest Hilario made ​​against Manuel Gomez of San Luis Potosi, with a dog named El Capulin. The chokecherry had won a convention in Mexico. The Contest was held on neutral territory in Arandas Jalisco, and was the first outlet outside the house bajio and another great old players of Jalisco Mr. Jorge López who did the work of being a judge.Brutus (Armando and rancher) VS Capulin Equipment Manuel Gomez SLP Win Brutus in 50 min. the famous Capulin, Mr. Armando said that these were "mere heydays of Brutus"; and a story that told me about Mr. Armando, that Mr. George was astonished that he had never seen a white dog to take many Bates won and I had heard of him, and who was to say that this dog he would see playing at home and also be a judge of this contest was a camera and take a picture, because I wanted to have the dog in his room. 9th Contest Brutus VS Satan (dog chocolate) Daniel and Don Leon Ags a dog. They raise Satan in 50 min., Brutus wins. Now for the big double Champion, the Zepe rest in peace, challenge and strife arming is done. 10th Contest VS Brutus Cuauhtemoc (black dog ) Win Brutus in two hours and becomes large double Champion, the dream had been achieved. As Mr. Armando never thought that this dog could accomplish so Bates, during the eighth Mr. Armando crossed to Brutus Black Champion, that's another story we'll tell you later, and pulled some children with this bitch, with a success never have and I imagine other blood, and by then Mr. Armando was already involved with everything in the 4x4 environment, to the extent that neglected the dog and left in a shoe workshop, to focus on the younger generation, and that brought the famous Zeus, who later was 7xw, the Zarca was 7xw at Renato 3XW and 1xlg, and were in their heydays mere before becoming champions and Gr Ch. To continue with the story of Brutus, came Christopher Pepe to challenge Mr. Armando especially to Mr. Brutus and told them that he had already He retired, but there was the Zeus, the monk and the Renato of that weight, but no, they wanted against Brutus; Armando agreed. Grabs him and starts moving and realize that the dog was not trained as none came with the same desire, or eat in the same way, or gestures made ​​to things or dogs barking at 4am. leaving to run, as in the past, and the big dog and finishing after Strife Strife without rest, the eleventh Strife is reached. 11th Contest VS Brutus Monarch (big dog on the shoal) and owner Christopher pepe that time Mr. arming and Doc did the S1knnls team, this race from the beginning dominates the monarch and receiving Brutus, Mr. arming and would lift the dog, but I leave and went to stripes, which no longer had case really, but in this game we are very stubborn and decides to leave, give the stripes off Brutus made ​​the mocha, and to give the monarch bay and with whole runs but the dog goes away, Armando did not realize without knowing what to do, Doc extensive experience also yells at Armando lift her dog had won and also tells the judge at the same time, "judge, disgorging is walking" Armando lifts his dog and wins Brutus more by Fang and strategy achieved connoisseurs who carried him, and that's how the contest and won the honor of the dog and the team, which ultimately is the most important thing was saved. The dog died on the third day . But not before leaving children caused and made ​​legendary by his own feet also gave 4 children 2 males and 2 females 3 were aces and was belly, these are the sons of Brutus rest in peace. Zeus 7xw, Zarca 7xw monk 3XW and Mad, but these and other stories that we will gradually rise.Thanks for your attention, and again thanking Mr administrator for giving us the facilities to share with you the stories that give rise to the pink diamond and this great blood group Mexico has been careful step jealously.Greeting: DRK team Los Cabos

4. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Good read Chuvalo, I've seen those rear dew claws pop up every now and then

5. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I have yet to see it myself.

6. userdied

userdied Pup

@bluedoglover bro your pm box is full.it can't get anymore pms

Chuvalo thanks bro.this helped me a Lott man.

Guys this the best I could find.mother father both imported but both different blood lines.I feel like her back is little too long and doesn't seems look like hound not spring like

Please take a look.I know I have given soany pictures but even if it takes me years I'll only take totally pure
    [​IMG]

7. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I actually think she looks pretty good, long and lean. With good conditioning and quality food/nutrition I think she could be a good one. Not sure about her leash though ;)

8. userdied

userdied Pup

Haha yea .leash rofl a rusted thin chain for pitbull stupid idea.

Bro why do I feel like she doesn't have any curve on her back or say ribs. I mean back not bending down just straight back.more like a bully mix or something

I think I saw father picture too.I found this picture on web after I asked here. So father doesn't looks APBT to me .or am I wrong?
    [​IMG]

9. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

10. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

@userdied

i'm telling you bro just take one! what matters is how game it is. and i'm clearing my pm box

11. Fyrehound

Fyrehound Pup

As long as the dog ain't blue, you're good to go! All pit bulls are going to look different because they're bred for performance, not for looks. It doesn't matter how ugly or pretty the dog is; if it can work, breed it!

12. userdied

userdied Pup

All pitbulls I have seen have a back like hound dogs .that is why I think it's not as it doesn't. I'm looking for agility and stamina too not just game.I'm so passionate for pure APBT because of agility and stamina not just prey drive

For just fight I can get a local breed here that many people can see fighting with leopards on daily basis .literally fights leopards alone

Thanks bro I'll pm