1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can't believe I did this....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by slim12, Dec 2, 2023.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

My favorite story in the dogs is always about the success stories. I think every person I have ever talked to has a dog at home that pushed 10lbs and stopped a 2XW with a young dog. I have seen some really nice ones over the years and at just about every gathering there is a guy standing on the outside who has one at home that will stop either of them, and one or two who has one that will stop both of them.

I have seen some of the dumbest shit in the world done to these dogs. I have seen some of the sorriest shit done to these dogs. I have seen so many things where I simply say WTF? So, getting to my point, there is some dumb shit being done by dumbasses and those stories never get told. So here goes mine.

I feed a lot of chicken backs to my dogs. I get a 40lb. case for $28. When it is cold I boil 4 or 5 backs and make some chicken broth. I either mix it in the bucket of dog food or I just pour it in the feed bowl. It is some calories there but mostly it is to ensure they stay hydrated during the cold weather. Not all the dogs want to stick there nose in the ice water when it is 25 degrees outside.

Last night I came home and the pot was on the front porch. It was late and already dark outside. I poured it over the dog food and started feeding. The first dog dove right in and never missed a beat. The next three or four looked at me like I was fucking retarded. I fed everything a warm soupy mixture just like I hundreds of times, maybe even thousands. It was the way we have winter fed since I started feeding dogs in 1979.

When I came back inside with the pot my wife said I had the pot soaking. My soupy mixture was actually a 'soapy' mixture. I went back out and the three or four that looked at me like I was stupid buckled down and ate it all.

This morning I have dogs with an ass spraying like a 2000psi pressure washer. They are spray shitting for distance. Happy as hell. Running around like normal. I'm raking and the dog's are painting the ground brown. I have made two separate batches of an actual 'soupy' mixture to keep them hydrated this morning.

I'm hoping they will be OK because I have encountered just about everything but 'drank soapy water' is not one of them.

This morning I know for a fact I am eat slam up with the dumbass.

S

Jay87, Revelator and david63 like this.
  2. slim12

I got them all to throw up some but not near as much as they drank/ate.

It has been quite the night and quite the mess.

S

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Damn hope they ok.

CodyScott likes this.
  4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

the visual.........=))

FrozenEli likes this.
  5. slim12

All is well.

Maybe the dumbest thing I ever did.

It looks like they will all be OK.

I feel like I got real lucky.

S

CodyScott and Michele like this.
  6. chili

chili Big Dog

Dogs farts filling the yard with bubbles lol

7. slim12

Funny now, but not so much a few days ago. LOL

It is a sad life when an actual dog turd makes you happy.

Really sad.

S

CodyScott, Michele and AGK like this.
  8. chili

chili Big Dog

Glad to hear they are well

CodyScott likes this.
  9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I figured they would be fine other than the squirts and some upset stomachs on the yard. Glad they are all doing well now. Got a good, funny story to tell now!. Lol

10. slim12

There is always a post here and there about the removal of gut fat. I have heard of people using vinegar and even Ketchup. At one point dexamethasone was a go to and removed some water.

If the conversation is revisited I know for a fact Dawn dish detergent is a an absolute.

I won't recommend it but I will assure anyone that it is very effective.

S

AGK likes this.
  11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

And it's environmentally safe. =))

Michele likes this.
  12. slim12

According to the commercials it has saved a bunch of ducks too.

S

Michele likes this.