1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Castillo's Line

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NavasInc, May 2, 2008.

1. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

Ive googled a search and came up with nothing. Anyone know of anybody breeding straight Castillo lines in Florida??

2. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

BBBBBbbbbbbbbbbump-

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

no I havent seen any good dogs in years. Dog down from troll were fair. J

4. Are you refering to dogs from Tekla Castillo; "QUASI-descendents" of Hemphill/Wallace dogs???.......

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
  5. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

They are NOT decendants of Wallace/Hemphill dogs. A very small portion of the blood can be traced back to SOME Wallace/Hemphill dogs.

6. \

This is true (not a large %)....however, when speaking within a Game-dog forum...I chose to point out the most notable game line within their lineage which are generally attached to people's knowledge of their lineage. But yes...they are descendants of those dogs...among many others. You split my hairs!...but truthfully so...

The breedings that characterize the Castillo Bloodline are (UKC titles):
    1.) 'PR' Hazard Joe x Gonzales' Red Brava
    2.) GRCH 'PR' Dynomite Red Rock x GRCH 'PR' Misty Kona Gold

these two breeding pairs found the pheno/genotype of what is considered a "Castillo" dog.

NOW, I STILL DON'T KNOW IF THE OP IS TALKING ABOUT THESE DOGS OR NOT.....SO I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT ....... :)

7. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

lmao......