1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Castillo's...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Marduk, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Great weightpull shots of the dogs

2. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

ive got a couple of better ones that i will get on here when i get to my disk that they are on, and thanks for the compliment.

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I'm not trying to be insulting or anything, but my girl is 19" and if I'm staying on top her weight, she's 42 pounds without being conditioned. (I've had her down to 40, which I think was too low.) I would think a 16.5" dog would be in the 30s, unless the build is completely different. Like I said, not trying to be insulting to the owner of the dog. Just sayin'.

4. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I think it depends on the frame of the dog and how the weight is carried IMO. Some dogs are longer for instance in the body while others are leggier or more racey

5. kinny

kinny Pup

you got me thinking........
    I had to go outside and remeasure to the best of my abilities without a wicket.
    She's more like 17 1/2" - 18' tall.
    I saw your dog and I have some dogs with similiar lines to yours and they are lighter. They have a different body structure. The Castillo dogs tend to be a little more thicker than what you have. More bone. My boy is probably, (I'm guessing), 19 1/2" and he weighs 50lbs. So it depends on the lines. By no means has anyone ever called my girl big. She's usually one of the smaller dogs at the pulls and shows.

6. leo8978

leo8978 Pup

7. Ive waited 40 min. on a upload. I giv up. Now make that 50 min.

8. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Hey, can you post or PM her ped. to me. We have a male (Madden) that weight pulls. He is an awesome dog and has some Castillo's in his ped. They seem to be great pull dogs. They have the heart for it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2006
  9. Kinny, LuLu's pic is now in my gallery.