1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Morphious

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Popeye88, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Popeye88

Popeye88 Pup

2. S.O.D.

S.O.D. Pup

Very, very serious hounds! I will always have respect toward this cross. Not sure what you need to know, but if you get a chance to posses one, you would be extremely pleased. They are worth big money!

3. Popeye88

Popeye88 Pup

I agree with you 100%!!! I have a grand-daughter to Morphious! She is a small dog, but she throws some big punches! Very pleased with her! Looking for a male bred similar to tighten up on the Carver blood. If you have any info, pm me.

4. Popeye88

Popeye88 Pup

I may just take her back to her father...he caught his first hog(d.o.a.) at 14 months old.

5. S.O.D.

S.O.D. Pup

Haven't heard anything from the Midwest camps that kept a lot of the dogs off Whiteboy. But I'm sure they are feeding some. Indiana has a fun show coming up, that would be a great place to network.

6. Popeye88

Popeye88 Pup

Oh ok. I may have to check it out

7. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I don't know what all Morph was bred to but he was a damn good dog and I'm still surprised that Rommy is the only Ch off him.. I always wish they took him back to some Carver/Bolio stuff.