1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Red Dog ROM

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Erie Outlawz, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Was wondering what yall thought about this line and also curious to see if anyone knew about em. I know at least 2 people on here other then myself do cause it was more of a local bloodline but just curious none the less.

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Wow no body huh guess them dogs didnt get out of the area much?

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You'll find a few that know the name but, I started a thread about a year ago on becker dogs and no one respoded. Don't think they got out there like that, other than around our area......

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Ya ive tried before and got told by someone in holland that there were only a hand full of people who he let his dogs goto outside of our area i just figured that as good as Charlie and Blackjack were more people might know about em lol plus i was bored lol!!!

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

6. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I met dogwalker before he usta run with Becker he was one of a small hand full of people outside my home town who got those dogs. Gaston got a female he had from Ratliff who bred to Ch. Charlie(6xw) who he bred to his Buck dogs also. But most those Becker dogs didnt leave our area.