1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chainaman was a cur!

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Virgil dogs, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

Now that I have your attention I think Marty has a great site here and I just can't figure out why more people are not helping him out.I know money is tight and times for some are hard but come on who among us can't afford $5 or $10.I have not been a member for very long but I like it and would hate to see it gone for lack of a few bucks so come on yall its your scratch!
    By the way I think Chinaman was a hell of a dog.

MinorThreat likes this.
  2. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

...Almost had a heart attack there budday :p I agree 150% with that, I love thsi site and would hate to see it go anywhere but up.
    C'mon guys n gals (n yea I made my part)

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

um yea payday is today, im about to pitch in a 20 spot in a second

4. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I've Done My Part!

5. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

Thats fantastic lets keep it going.By the way thank you Marty for all you do.I thought that Chinaman remark would get some attention as a lot of folks here have that bloodline.

RightHandImp likes this.
  6. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Only 88$ left til the goal is reached !!! YAY!

7. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

About to sell my truck here in about an hour. I'll definately be pitching in. :)

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Damn Virgil dogs lol thank you so much for your support, I most of the time fit the bill myself but this month I'm running short and the last thing I want to do is ask for money... I've been on my own since I was 19 yrs old and have never had to ask for much at all, but sometimes its necessary :(

Thanks you guys for helping keep the site going in these times of need :D

9. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

glad I could help

10. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

That chip in thing isnt working for me. Can someone post a working link please. :) Thanks, DJ.

11. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

It is all done GBD that's probably why :)

12. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Well $h!t. The one time I have extra loot and its not needed. Damn the bad luck.

13. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

LoL LoL well it's the thought anyways, hell PM Marty he may take you up on the offer :p

14. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

He's "busy". LOL

15. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

.....uummmmm LoL I'm not gonna ask

16. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

. ;)....................

17. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

*shakes head* NOOOOO I dont need any pictures in my head damnit! time for another beer, thanks a bunch :p ;)

18. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Yeah, beer is my friend. Bud Light in the can is the daily driver. When I want to ride out in the Vette its Heineken. My liver hates me. Thank GOD for milk thistle! ;)

19. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

Hey marty...how can I donate...thankx

20. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

NEVERMIND...I see the link.....LMAO, I'm such a noob