1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chandler's Conditioning Equipment

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by hawk, Feb 14, 2005.

1. hawk

hawk Big Dog

I personally have never bought anything from this company. But I have heard good thing about them from another board.

http://www.chandlermills.com/

2. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

they are decent from what i heard

3. 5555

5555 Pup

i think the red river curly mill is probly the nicest. not really the most engenous design but it works and works great. right now i stopped using my slate mill and have been using hand walking exept for shitty days when weather wont permit it, then ill put the dog on for about 30 minutes just to try to keep him loose. thinking of rigging up an emill for this since it would let me control the dogs pace a little better.

4. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

Good Mills Low Design For The Dogs, Space Effecient Too. No Beef With The Red River Curley. But This Guy Comes With A Newer Design Which Is Kind Of Innovating. Checkout The Fatrboy, My Favorite. No Hassle Of Icking The Dogs Up An Such. Each To His Own Though Everrybody Has A Favorite.

5. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

The Red River Curly mills are personally my favorite, I own 2 of them and have had great results with them. My one is 10 years old and never had a break down or problem. The key to a good slat mill is it being very free spining. I would recomend the Red River Curly mills to anyone.

6. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

I was a metal fabricator/welder for 20 years and I can tell you that these are built extremely well. I have checked them over very well and these guys are definately using quality materials. Their fricking high but I have no doubt if properly cared for this is a mill which could be passed on generations to come.

7. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I've had a RRC mill for 3 years and have had no problems with it! Smooth and free spinning. They are the "Cadillacs" of slatmills and I know for a fact that the top dogman of today still use it! The Chandler mill are great also and so is the Gambler mill (which is no longer being made!)
    But when buying my mill most dogmen reccomended the Red River Curley!

YIS

8. does red river curly mills have a website.i am interested in buying a mill

9. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog