1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Charity

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Tank1, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

I'm new to this and trying to get a good dog if there is any one who would like to donate a good dog to help I would greatly appreciate it. Before you all start to say I'm crazy there are some people out here with great hearts who would like to recieve a blessing.
    Thanks

2. Mayday81

Mayday81 Pup

no one in ur immediate area has dogs? might b better to talk to somone face to face than online, u'll never know what u'll get jmo

3. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Are you f***ing serious? If you can't afford to pay for one then you can't afford to take care of one. And you're a greenhorn and nobody is gonna put a quality dog in the hands of a greenhorn, especially someone nobody knows. My best advice is to get a job and save some money before wanting the responsibitly of owning a dog, especially one of these dogs!

4. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

If you aren't willing then you could have kept your comments to yourself. It's make yourself look stupid. Taking care of them is not a problem. I read and study all night. Why am I even replying to you. You are probably a dog abuser anyway.

5. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Thanks for the sensible reply.

6. popper

popper CH Dog

i study all night also and i bought my own dogs. stop moochin and buy yourself a turtle. you dont deserve a game-dog

7. popper

popper CH Dog

and if you cant afford to buy a bulldog then you do not deserve to have one . exspecially a apbt... these are working dogs ... u have no idea what you are doing

8. Sparkplug

Sparkplug Pup

Buy a newspaper hero dog for about $150...you know "Gator Mouf Snub Nose" and get it neutered. And there you go, you have a dog. Because if you don't have the money to purchase a game-dog, you won't be able to feed in quality kibble or a raw diet. I'm not being hard on you, just giving you my opinion.

9. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Seriously dude quit spamming this board with a million new threads saying the same damn thing. And quit begging for a dog on random threads!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Will somone ban this guy already?

10. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

This board has really been getting some suspicious damn people on it. Time to clean house or I'm out of here.

11. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Thanks. I have some dogs already but these stupid suppose to be dogmen and definitely not too educated are about to make make me loose my religion.

12. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

I'd like to be the popper.

13. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

If I should be banned for asking a question then you should be banned for not responding properly. It's simple you CrazyK9 if the question doesn't fit you then read something else and don't respond. duh?:confused: What did he say?

14. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

I own my own business.

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

this is almost rediculous.
    you started half a dozen ( maybe more, i have finished weeding thru the mess yet) threads looking for a handout-and you are going to get ugly when someone calls you out on it??????
    you say you already have dogs- go take care of them , and please stop begging and pleading in every section of this forum for someone to give you a dog...thats not how it works

16. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

THREAD CLOSED. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.