1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chech this out!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Crash97, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Check this out!!!

Found this while browsing around the web....thought y'all might be interested. http://www.nopuppymills.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19719 It's an entire thread about a hog hunting pic. that one of them plucked from our Gallery. We're big mean people because some of us hunt and train on wild piggies.....lmao.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2005
  2. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

people fear and critized what they dont understand or dont wanna take the time to understand. we should ask them are they vegaterians....... because i am sure they all like meat on that site

3. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

READ THIS LMMFAO I GOT IT OFF 1 OF THEM POSTS

Speaking of conditioning...it's a PROVEN FACT that people who are cruel to animals have a higher tendency to become serial killers.

I GUESS ILL GO SERIAL KILL SOME PEOPLE UP NOW BE BACK LATER
    FUCKING IDIOTS.............................................

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Shit, a couple of them are saying it is child abuse to have that kid there watching, it's a way of life to some people. Not abuse. These people are dangerous only due to their ignorance. They feel only one point of view is right, THEIRS.

5. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Exactly That Kid Dont Look Unhappy Lmao!mine Wouldnt Be Hed Be Jumping For Joy

6. CRG

CRG Top Dog

you are right about ignorant crash.i don't see why people cannot mind their own business.if they do not like the breed and what it is bred for leave it the hell alone.

7. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Those people on that website are ignorant. One of them made the comment saying that its inhumane or its abuse to hunt dogs or catch hogs. What retards they are. I guess some people are stupid. ALL dogs on this world were bred to do "SOMETHING". I don't see anything wrong with hog hunting. Its a way of life. Its not mine, because I dond't live in the country, well I used to. I guess when people don't understand something, they are against it. Whats the different between hunting a duck, pig, pheasant,racoons, geese, deer, and other game? NOT A DAMN THING. The only difference is the tecnique being used.

I say this, is it not inhumane the way a duck hunter kills ducks. I mean wtf. They lure ducks in with a damn decoy and then they shoot the damn unsuspecting ducks. Now to me thats shitty! Then you have deer hunters(no offense). Ive never been, but from my understanding, deer are lured to some damn FEEDING area and then are shot. WTF. Go hunt like the real dudes did back in the day. You'll see if you are a true hunter. Just use mother nature and your senses and be smart about the land. thats just my opinion. Like I say, I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm just trying to make a statement.

All I can say is, if I lived in the country and hogs were all I had to catch so I could eat, then hell I'm gonna start hunting hogs. If deer is whats all around, I'm hunting is deer. I think instead of concentrating on how people use dogs to catch pigs, go look at the farms that kill them for you to consume. I bet they are even more inhumane as far as that. But no one is going to talk about those issues now are they.

Question I have that board is are you ALL VEGETARIANS??? Do you realize how your chicken, pork, beef, and other foods are processed????

8. HCK

HCK Big Dog

I bet they don't complain when its "MEAL" time.

9. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i am a deer hunter.in va we use dogs to hunt deer.i use walker hounds. i have seen a pack catch deer and take it down majority of the time they are wounded but i have seen healthy ones taken down also. when a deer is killed if my dogs were running the deer i will usally take my younger dogs and drag the deer around like the boy in picture to let the dogs get a taste.don't get me wrong but hunting deer with dogs is no different then hunting hogs with pits.the same shit happens with deer and hog hunts just that the dog is a pit. if a different breed was being used in hog hunting i do not think there would be so much bad publicity on hog hunting.

10. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Salival definetly needs to educate himself more before he tries to educate others about the sport of actual hog-hunting. People DO need to train their dogs in a catch pen before actually turning them loose on a huge wild boar. AND most people do not take guns out into the woods with them as he/she said hog hunters do. Some may need to be taken into captivity to be fattened up before actually slaughtered.

11. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Hey guys a couple of the posts on that board really touched me. I think we should have an emotionally fulfilling Game-dogs.com Hug-IN! :D You know I've never thought of myself as a Serial Killer but a couple more Humaniac rantings just might push me over the edge!

12. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

SHEER STUPIDITY. THE SPITHEAD THAT POSTED IT IS SO DIGUSTED BY IT THAT SHE CAME TO THIS SITE SEARCHING FOR PICS. YEAH YEAH, RIGHT:confused:

THE BS IS SICKENING!! I'M OUTTA HERE.

13. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I just love to hear ignorant people speak, you can tell by their post that they know nothing of hog hunting. I wish they were on this board , we could really have some fun with them

14. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

From what I could determine AffenLady was the only one there with either intelligence or an open mind.

15. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Your darn straight we could have fun with them...:D

16. Irish_Deciple

Irish_Deciple Big Dog

Nothing but a bunch of tree-huggers on that board. Just what we need, a bunch of dog hippies whining about a sport that is over 500 years old.
    I seen a link not to long ago about a club that uses horses to chase and corner Hogs then they spear them. Is that worse then a dog? maybe not but it sounds fun to me.....LOL

17. couter

couter Banned

Not everyone hunts like that, no one in my family luers deer by feeding that is just whack and takes the sport out of it. I'd rather not see a deer all season then to use a feeder or a stand. Hunting is about getting out and walking around the woods and learning nature well atleast thats what it is to me. Someone always gets a buck so we always have food for the winter.

We hunt by knowing the land and knowing where the deer are gonna go. We use each other and jump the deer.

18. dora

dora Big Dog

here is a qoute from another person to the guys downing them

19. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Hog hunting is doing the enviroment a favor. Hogs are an introduced species not native to North America. Eurasian wild boar were brought here for hunting and their population took off. Plus there are also the ferral pigs that either got loose or someone let them go.
    I think that those people are upset because they'll never know how good one of those hogs tastes, damn hippy tree hugging vegetarians.
    LOL

20. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I got to agree guys.I sat and read mostly each one of their posts.My blood boiled so good that I think I have to take some blood thinners.LOL.These people are a pain in the azz.I don't think any of them had a lick of sense cause they kept contradicting themselves.One woman says she can guarentee her dog would catch ,Why, cause she's seen it time and time again.But then she says her dog has never touched a hog.How the hell can you see it time and again but your dog has never done it?I was born at night ,but not last night.Either she's off the hill or on the juice.Maybe I'm just wrong.NOT!I love hog hunting.One thing them damn (i can't say women cause I am) idiots obviously don't know even though most of em "grew up on a farm eating animals" is that instead of shooting a Boar hog (that you intend to eat) right off the bat,he needs to be castrated first to get the nastyness out.Then you eat him a few weeks down the line.Or thats how we always do it.Let them clean and dress an uncut boar!