1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

check her out

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Defend2DaEnd, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

2. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

AAWWW!!! She's so cute, and a great ambassador for the breed.

3. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

What a pretty girl!!

4. asaj

asaj Big Dog

I know somebody will adopt her! She is the cutest!

5. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Dang! And sweet pea isn't the only wheelchair dog around. There is one featured on badrap.org. he has loving owners. May sweet pea find the same!

6. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Thank you so much for posting this video. A friend of mine, has a dog that is going through some hard times walking & this way, I can show her mommy things will ok with her new cart.

7. Attila

Attila Guest

I can't watch the one you posted and the one from ASPCA is taking too long. I am mobile right now on my lap top. Looking at buying a town. Not a big one but its a town. Got to talk to my banker in the morn or sell one of my Antique cars. I will go for the loan. Any way she is a pretty dog from the picture on the site. Got several more. Too bad that is so far away in a big city. Did ya'll see Samsom. He is a pretty dog too.

8. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I loved the video. Hopefully sweetpea will get a good and loving family pretty soon.

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

She is so adorable! That just put a smile on my face! Hope she finds a good home!