1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this site and sign the anti-PETA petition!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by B, Jun 9, 2005.

1. B

B CH Dog

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/article_detail.cfm/article/154

There is some good info on the site. The petition is to revoke PETA's tax exempt status. Get these people where it hurts... their pocketbooks. For those of you that don't know, PETA is for total genocide of the pitbull breed. These are some crazy people. They are as close to homeland terrorists as you will find.

Regards,

B

2. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

72,740 votes

wow thats alot of votes lets keep it up people these sickos want to wipe out our beloved breed forever

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Bump.............

4. Attila

Attila Guest

133,685 signatures so far

I signed it.

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Thanks Attila ;) let get with it members!

6. Jake01

Jake01 Big Dog

133,691 I hope we break them.

7. Attila

Attila Guest

No problem. You know I was just wondering about B. How is he? Haven't seen any post from him in a while, is he ok?

8. Marty

Marty Guest

As far as I know hes on sometimes ;)

9. Attila

Attila Guest

Cool. He has probably just been busy.

10. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

Okay, I am TRYING to sign this thing. Every time I start to fill it out, I get kicked off line. So what, is msn and peta connected? I will keep trying to sign. Maybe later today.

11. cpowe

cpowe Pup

133,733 after i put my name on it.

12. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

133,745 signatures including me!!

13. 133,751 signatures so far! after i signed! let's kick them peta pricks in the nutz!!!!;)

14. i signed it but it wouldn,t let me view the petition to see how many there is.

15. there got it
    Thank you for signing the petition and making your voice heard. We have collected 133,886 signatures so far! Please take a few moments and read some of the PETA-related documents on this site.

16. Michele

Michele Guest

I signed.....

17. i wanted to bump this thread back up to get more sigs

18. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Signed. 133,918 signatures...

I lived with a PETA-head once. She had a cat, but that cat suffered. It lived in filth, and she had strange people in and out of her room. The cat was human friendly when she first got it, and turned against humans by the time I finally got away from that girl. Grrr, PETA-heads are jerks!

19. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

133,920 signatures including me

20. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

Next 2 are my boyfriend

and my boyfriends dad