1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

check this out

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brendalrednblues, Sep 4, 2009.

1. whats up you all. kinda new to the site so I'm gonna be askin a lot of questions. first I gotta pic of my rednose and I was tryin to see if some of you seasoned game-dog owners could Identify some bloodline traits...second I recently switched his food and i'm wondering if i made the right choice on the Diamond blue and yellow bag of maintenance...:confused:

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Dimond food is ok I like the chicken and rice naturals formula myself. There is no way of telling how youre dog is bred by looking at pics

3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

What do you know???

4. I thought i would just give it a try. I would like to know, but the guy I bought him from doesnt know either

5. I know you can put your super cape and your x-ray goggles onto and help me out but all i have is my cape ship your goggles down to me and then i wont need your help lol

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

this is not needed here

7. Half the stuff i read on here isnt needed but it gets posted!!!It was a joke i figured that they would figure that out not harm intened but crimsongshot sure thought it was funny lol :D

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

5. Do not release personal or private information (including your own) such as full or partial name, address, phone number, email address, or any other confidential information anywhere on the site. This applies to PM messages as well. Do not share PMs publicly. If you are having a problem with another poster abusing the PM feature, please contact a staff member about it

^this includes false email addy's or other people addy's

13. When a new member begins posting, give the same good advice you would any established member, even if the answer to a problem seems painfully obvious. Members join from all over the world and it is not up to you to decide if they are trolling based upon their first few posts or their first impression. Be diligent and observant, not rude! Unsolicited rudeness to new members will result in a temporary ban.

^ if you dont have anything constructive to add, there really is no need to post. nothing like welcoming someone as the butt of the joke