1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Choices

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Big Rod, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

I have miraculously come up with some major funds so i have set out to find a nicely bred puppy. I have just recently started my search for a breeding this morning and have stumbled upon these two. The first is https://home.comcast.net/~evolutionknls/Superbuck X Isabel.htm and the second is http://tom-garner-kennels.com/garner-popups/garner-pups/Ch El Negro x Black Widow 12-06.html . The second breeding might no longer have puppies available but i am almost certain the first one does. I would like to know some ppls opinions on how these two compare and contrast and which one you would go with. Of course IF theirs still any of the latter breeding still available.

2. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

I'm kind of biased on this one, but I would go with the first. Congrats on your new money. lol

3. Go with the first, fosho (lol).
    If they dont' have any available from that litter, talk to them about what they'll have available shortly.
    Good luck ;)

4. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

nice choices there. looking at it from one point, theres a r.o.m. on one side, nd black widow is a good dog,,and the other,,evolution kennels has great working dogs. i'd probably go with,,shit, one of each!! lol. i guess if i had to choose, i'd go with evolution's breeding.

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I mean ur looking at 2 completely different bloodlines, which both of the breedings have really nice papers and dogs in the ped's but its all up to ur personal preference. If it was me i would get a pup from either one, both are great breedings

6. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

Yeah i wanna lean towards the first one too and they were just born a little less than a week ago and i do have their number on my cell and my cell is in my hand but...i dont wanna rush either. Im still searchin so if i find anything else compareable i will post, but honestly the first SEEMS real good. I know the guy from evo kennels posts here also but ill just call if i have questions. Just dont wanna call if im not dead serious, dont wanna waste his time and just get all excited over it. Cause it is very exciting...

7. diva

diva CH Dog

Well both look nice. But, if it were me, I'd go with the first one as well.

8. Twitty

Twitty Big Dog

both lines are good! now you can speak to either guy! If TG doesn't answer his phone he will call you back! on the other hand Evo has afew good dogs too. also note TG has a amusement park full of good dogs! hell filp a coin don't think you can really loose!

9. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

cant go wrong with either id say try and gret a look at both if possible lol a pup mgiht choose you

10. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Last I heard those pups from the first one were all sold (and this was recently) either way you can't really go that wrong, but I would be partial to the first one myself.

11. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Why narrow it down to just 2?? Id keep looking around if you wanna find a good dog. With the 2 choices you gave both are good, I'm just saying you could find something just as good from a lesser known kennel. Id pick evo myself over the frisco stuff if I had a choice.

12. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

This is a bit OT, but I was curious. Does anybody know the height or weight on Machobuck? He looks like a big boy, or perhaps its that the bitch he's being bred to is quite petite. He doesn't look that big in the other pics I've seen of him, so I was just wondering.

13. I would just get one right off of toms yard. If it was me that is whey whey I would go but they are bothe some increadable breedings.

14. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

they have one off ch sam as well

15. I'm not sure of Machobuck's measurements, but I do know that the bitch is very petite.

bahamutt99 likes this.
  16. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

I think (and don't quote me) that he is between the 50 to 54 range.

bahamutt99 likes this.
  17. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Thanks, guys!

18. CB

CB CH Dog

Machobuck is about 58-60 right now. And i wouldnt take a pup off either breeding i would get me a nice prospect. Because the price on that first breeding will be 1500$-2000$ and i know where you can get a 2xW right now for 1500$. I think its dumb buying a pup for that price and feeding it till its around 2 years old when you can just get a nice prospect or a winner.

davidlau_2002 likes this.
  19. Attila

Attila Guest

No shit. Not only that I don't care for a dog that large.

20. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

The first one will most likely have a litter of super heavyweights, I dont know why anyone wants dogs that big.

I'd take the second breeding for that reason alone