1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cinead on Slatmill

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Stumpy, Nov 14, 2011.

1. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

Absolute honest dog. Cheers.

2. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Great vids,

Would love some sort of treadmill for my lad especially at the moment as I just started a new job and got myself a hernia, so he aint getting the same amount of exercise and his fitness is dropping fast. What sort of cost for either carpet mill or slatmill?
    Cheers

3. Gregp

Gregp Big Dog

Stumpy is it you your Cinead having the Most Fun.

4. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Hi Herodog1 without the mill it would be very difficult for me to keep my dogs in the condition I want them in due to the injuries I have (i'm now a one legged fat bloke). In saying that even if I didn't have the injuries I do I'd use the mill as part of the dogs workout (now knowing how good they are) because I can tailor exactly the level and intensity of the exercise to each dog and it leaves other forms of excise such as flirt pole and soft arm training etc as fun and easy to keep them interested.

By the time I got the mill through my door it cost $1200 au it's the best money I've ever spent.

With the dogs I have it's knowing when and how much work they are capable of, and what their nutrition allows them in terms of recovery and or the final goals of the training i'm are adhering to. Knowing when to stop is very important, if you have high energy intense dogs they won't want to stop so you have to do it for them.

5. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Lol Greg if the camera wasn't on i'd have my face in as close to an inch away from his face and both myself and the red rig would have huge smiles on our faces, all be it mine covered in dog slobber be the end of it : )

6. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

7. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

How come those fella's shirts are on their back? Every time I go to see him I have to stop off, and buy a new shirt for the trip home. LOL. Cheers.

8. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Notice he has the lead on him Wally and the elbow to his head, he's played that game with Cinaed before

[​IMG]

[​IMG]