1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

clemmons durango red ??????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Feb 7, 2014.

1. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Bosboy, I can assure you that having registration papers has little to nothing to do with the truth in the dog's breeding. KNOWING how your dog is bred is all that is of value to you and the ongoing likelihoods you will maintain, should you check every dog in every generation thereafter. And you should.

Papers don't assure you of any truths. You're always better off just dealing with someone whose word you very much trust. Once your dogs make it for you, you don't need pay anyone else to tell you something you already know. How they're bred, and what they are.

The further along the line that they are consistent for you, and you breed them accordingly, why would you need anyone else's input, especially possibly faulty input. And should you need to or just decide to make cross to your dogs, just make damned sure you go through the process of KNOWING the cross to dogs. Up close and personal, and for a few generations including the current one. And the particular individual. It's that simple.

You can reach, and even pay for documentation, and it be faulty. More likely so than if you like someone's dogs, and you trust them implicitly.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Not to mean anything about dogs..I would walk to my buddy OG s house just to sit on his front porch with him and kick it..

3. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

unfortunately, i don't have a preferance, all i ask is its a good one from working bulldogs.
    do you have a preferance in a particular strain??

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

He knows something about dogs? lol jk again, hes forgot more than I know I'm sure

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

i think you missed my last post..i never said pay for them to keep track. to a registry the dogs are just letters forming a name..and names that fill a ped..
    the important info is left to the breeder..ie.defects..how the dogs acted..what they cary on in reproducing .

The registry will not know more than s name...unless the fog has shown or performed in their events...and even then...thed have to track down judges to be informed.does that sound right?
    To keep your own recordd is a must.the registry will not know what makes the dog besides the names behind it.
    I do not know what u breed..so assumptions will not be made on my part.

6. bosboy

bosboy Pup

wait,wait wait getlemen handle being called originally all I asked was about a certain bulldog. I asked to get some input from possibly knowledgeable dogmen . Even though I really enjoy this conversation on the matter of paperwork,the points being made against mines. Was already understood. Ps..... Behavin I'm not referring to this thread constructed criticism is always good!!!! And I actually like ofrn,alongside many other

7. bosboy

bosboy Pup

all i was stating was my want for a certified working bulldog which there seems to be a lack of in my area from my eperiance.

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well i know people like to see papers but i've owned sons and daughter of the dogs most of you have in your pedigree and i only had 3 dogs with papers and they wasn't the best or finest blood i have . none of the registered dogs worked out but man did them damn hand written ones sure did . people with their own registry at their table or desk are the best ones you will find ..

9. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

lol.. i thought the same, it was going off topic, but hey was enjoying the talk all the same.
    your last post say's exsactly the thing thats been going on here, thus my change of attitude towards it some years back.
    ill leave this thread to those who or can help you with said dog as i have no personal knowledge of him. good luck and hope you can achieve your goals bosboy.

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I've never had any durango red however i love my sibits/mav/toby ..don't see how some skull could hurt any .

11. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Getting some skull never hurt me at all. LMAO

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Good one TDK...LMAOROTF....I guess no one got that joke yet? LOL

13. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

LMAO Maybe the jets are flyin' over too fast tonight, Speedo.

14. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL That was a good one TDK, some skull never hurts! lol

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lmao poor red !

16. bosboy

bosboy Pup

I guess it's the end of this thread.......lol

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

RGB is still recovering from the I.M. comments LMAO