1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CNI(Canine Nutrition International)

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Bryce, May 20, 2007.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Directions are on the bag, but if I had any questions I called TG, because I got some bad info about when to stop using it.
    There is no need to stop using it, as I have found out convincingly.

2. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

i guess a keep is for a conformation right?

3. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

rf-1 you say? i will look into this.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Thats what I use it for.

5. jimjamman

jimjamman Banned

yes .. was a comformation show i got a 3rd

6. minicopilot

minicopilot Banned

I've used R-F1 and other CNI products when preparing for a show and the dogs were always in absolute peak condition and health. Of course proper nutrition and the correct keep and it's application to the dog is what really counts.
    Jay, you don't need any supplements to get your dog looking good. He's blessed with incredible genetics so the proper feed and some excersize and he'll get you those trophies and ribbons. It runs in his family!

Good luck!

7. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Same here...tried Vertex and it was alright! Like RF-1 more!

YIS

8. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

thANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS

9. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

dosent creatine make you dog bulky because i want to use everyday of the year forever
    and not make it bulky

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2007
  10. ok so i was gonna get some of the rf-1 as i'm always willing to go the extra mile for my dogs. when you go to checkout it says they encrytion security certificate has been expired for like 2 years or so. sheesh i didn't know if i wanted to send payment info over that page or not. anybody use this page recently? is there a phone number you can call instead? i didn't see one.

thanks anybody who has any info on the matter.

11. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

dosent creatine make you dog bulky because i want to use everyday of the year forever
    and i dont want make it bulky

12. ok so i was gonna get some of the rf-1 as i'm always willing to go the extra mile for my dogs. when you go to checkout it says they encrytion security certificate has been expired for like 2 years or so. sheesh i didn't know if i wanted to send payment info over that page or not. anybody use this page recently? is there a phone number you can call instead? i didn't see one.

thanks anybody who has any info on the matter.

13. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

and i dont want make it bulky

14. minicopilot

minicopilot Banned

Creatine increases the size of your, OR your dogs muscles by volumizing the muscle cells. The cells take in water and expand making them look fuller. The amount of creatine in RF1 is so little that it will not affect your dog in a way that will make it look muscle bound! Also, if you are working the dog you won't have anything to worry about. I've used it several times and never had any problems.
    This is my house dog with no RF1 and no conditioning, but this is what a conditioned dog on RF1 and a proper diet dog should look like and this is what she looked like when she was conditioned, but she was a bit more lean.

Good luck.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=201331

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2007
  15. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Here is the direct number to order RF-1.... 919-225-4761.

Got the same message when I tried to order it online with my card....

YIS

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  16. thanks alot STP.....ur the bomb! ;)

17. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

damn tht is a beauitful dog there!:D

18. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

thanks for the help guys,can you use nurture for pups up to five months old then RF- 1

19. NC

NC CH Dog

I believe TG feeds his yard with CNI I know he's got an ad on his site for it and what not. If you have questions I'd suggest giving him a holler on email him about it. He's always seemed really nice when I've bumped into him in town, but I've never had any other personal dealings with him.

20. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

disturbing thing was when I saw T. Garner on his yard video dumping "ol Roy straight out the bag on the ground in his yard video...
    go figure-?