1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Coachise

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jmg, Oct 27, 2005.

1. jmg

jmg Big Dog

any one have pics of Coachise- boudreaux?

2. kwatts04

kwatts04 Pup

Dont have any pics but i've seen a few he looked kinda along the lines of that dog on your avatar just a diff color. He was one of the dogs taken when they had that raid on that guy in franklinton La. He was said to be worth over $20,000. "SO they say". but I may be able to get a pic of the dog I'll check it out and reply again

3. jmg

jmg Big Dog

thanks, im curious to see him; ive heard some say he was worth some$, some rumors i heard were up to 100,000.

4. kwatts04

kwatts04 Pup

Hey maybe to some he was worth that or more. Priceless to his owner no doubt. but i read it was around 27 at the most. thats still alot!

5. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

How Do U Put A Price Like That On A Dog??why Would It Be Priced At That If It Wasnt For Freaking Sale!!!!

6. jmg

jmg Big Dog

its all just rumors, but you aint gettin nothing for him now. ive been looking for info on him ever since i heard of him a while back; but no luck

7. jmg

jmg Big Dog

i heard he was a beast

8. apbtfan01

apbtfan01 Pup

there is a dog by that name at mad kennels but it's banjo blood, there is a pic on the web site, madkennels.rejoboto.com

9. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

<TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] </TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

10. SFK

SFK Top Dog

It still breaks my heart everytime I see a pic of him.

11. 440rider

440rider Guest

butcherboy eli..same dog

12. txslim

txslim Pup

yes it's a shame what happend to "Cheese" he was the total
    package and will be missed dearly by all that was close to him.
    I first saw him when he was a youngster and I was impressed,
    he was what I call the complete package...."A Solid Bulldog"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2005
  13. jmg

jmg Big Dog

black sheep, is that a legit pic?

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

What wouldnt be legit about it....its the same pic I alway see of him.

15. jmg

jmg Big Dog

just curious.. i didnt know, just heard a lot bout him but had never seen him

16. reed

reed Pup

yeh,that's a real picture.you might can breed to one of his sons if you know where to look.it's around

17. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

18. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

anyone else have some????

19. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

20. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

looks like a bit to much bull dog in him. so how does a dog become ROM if fighting is illegal or does ROM mean something else? im a bit confused. why is he so notorious?