1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colby on game dogs

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by bdub, Mar 11, 2010.

1. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Btw.....Dex you've retold the same account of people cutting off dogs feet from way back in the days, in another tread.....WHY??....Some gullible idiot might believe you and what are you going to say.....ummm wait on I'll ask TDK!!!

2. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Oh one more thing, I don't need you to preach to me about who makes sense and who talks nonsense and guess what side your on....lol......have you figured out the 5 words yet...LMFAO......the whole page is about you moreso than Colby!

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....ya have to get a dog first ...pat-jr....lol......

4. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I can't believe I just sat and read all this shit... Smh... Dex, "You come straight out of a comic book!" (RIP Jim Kelly) That reads like the side story for the dog in White Fang...

5. patjr

patjr Top Dog

LOL....ya still hurting BLUE8BULL(re: RIP Link....lmfao)..you'll get over it...I think lol....I recommend having some knowledge about the breed first before getting a dog but I guess you went about it in a backwards fashion huh!!..btw...do you know if Walter.K used this game test method on those bull in teriors as it would explain why you couldn't provide any evidence but only repeating nonsensical rumors....lol...finally, don't let stalking get the better of you because your bullshit won't stick to me...lmao...so run along now as these bound to be a thread your can spot pick to play the school yard 'bully'.....what a man LMFAO.

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Ahhh...pat junior...don't get your knickers in a twist........lol......

7. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I get a big laugh at how ignorant or just plain stupid some folks really are. On a local level if i was involved in matching dogs, i could go 15min in any direction away from my home in Pelion S.C. & spend 300.00 bucks on A 2 year old Prospect that's just a decent game bred bulldog, Whip him into shape, And with sum brain power pick the right opponents, And Make him a 3xw in a years time with ease. Maybe is just here in good old S.C. its not that uncommon to have a 3xw. ''Jesus Christ'' Some of you colby haters' need to get a life. The Dex has a good one......:butbutbut:

8. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Wow, you really believe what you tell yourself.

9. c_note

c_note CH Dog

The worst part is he wants YOU to believe it...

10. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

LMFAO at the Clowns on gamedog......Thats why i put in my last post for the clowns:butbutbut: Heheheeheehee !!!!

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

holy shit... i once believed that dex was only slightly retarded....... i need to re analyze the situation..... LOL

12. Any bloodline is capable of winning. Not jus Colby strain of dogs. That's what the word cull comes from dogs that didn't make the trip were culled so this means no so called bloodline is superior to the rest

13. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:winnertrophysign:
    Well Said !!! Redboy, Jeep are 7\16ths Colby. I dont care if they like em, You Got to Respect The Colby Line. famous quote by The Silver Fox Marice Carver, A bulldog just isnt a Real Bulldog unless it has some colby in it !!! ps Whats a damm shame is that these same jealous folks more than likely There own bulldogs have a lot of hidden Colby in them. Also the most of the Best Dog-men that ever lived used colby in there breeding program. Hating on any line of Game-bred Apbt's lacks class as the Good Dog-men already know. It takes alot of Dedication to keep a pure family of gamedogs going. The Colby strain is the purest and the oldest on the Planet. ''Fact'' The Dex in Effect.....

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Did Maurice really say that ?

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Oldest and purest, keep that bullshit puppy peddling line to your self DEX. Nobody is knocking any fucking line. Your the one on the god dam soap box beating on his chest like you just got finish reading a Colby book. Fuck outta hear with that shit. People that had any success using it was so long ago it's irrelevant. And people that used it as an out and got hounds out of it were first class doggers. The line on its own ain't worth the time, effort or gamble to anybody that's into these hounds nowadays to win.
    Again it's the way you go about these garbage ass hounds and stories that we are knocking you on. Watch that them pups you just bought make the cut, I fucking guarantee it. Your just hear to sound off your name in these dog, but all I hear is pure bullshit. Stick to the ADBA show ring there ain't nothing wrong with that, but don't you put yourself in the fast-lane via the internet, that's some straight lame shit making up stories of a 3 time winner that you own. I already see you breeding them poor dogs just to stick your name on the ped as breeder and crossing them Colby hounds to them Gaston hounds and go tooting your horn like you bred some hot shit!

16. Dogs are like people every once in a while you are going to get the Marciano Ali Tyson dogs that are great for that moment and era then its going to be a better dog to knock him off the podium. No one so called bloodline is greater than the next. Really and truly they are all mutts. No disrespect to all the great breeders before us but before there was decent documentation of the dogs and after there was no exact way to know for sure what was bred up we are all going by hear say.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Who cares ? No man that's serious about these dogs is going to work a family that doesn't produce or produces low percentages....So they ain't sitting around wasting money and time waiting on Tyson or Marciano as you say..Shit one day I may win the lottery so I guess I should just quit working and wait on my turn..As far as these dogs being mutts if we go by your theory then all breeds were mutts at one time .Who cares what someone may or may have not added to their family 50 years ago.Its a fun debate but that's all it is ..Nothing more to it than that.

18. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

This got to be Dex pulling some realpitsnobullshit lol, 4 post all protecting himself lol

19. I get what you are saying. But tell me this. U have a gr CH dam n sire. How many of those pups make the trip, one maybe two out of six to ten puppies. Keep in mind that the other 8 are cold or cur. So what does the breeder do sell the curs or cold dogs leaving the potential buyer thinking he has a fire dog jus because he comes off of gr CH stock. And he starts breeding and the same thing hapns or he might have a litter where all of the dogs perform. Its a 50/50. U can't go by who the moms n pops are. Or the seller would cull the pups who doesn't perform to his specs. N if u wanna quit n wait on the lottery that's you.

20. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Dam you sound stupid!