1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colby on game dogs

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by bdub, Mar 11, 2010.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

What does this have to do with anything ? You know where 2 grch Colby dogs are ?

2. Everything. All of what you don't want to hear because its the truth.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LMMFAO @ CH Major!!!! Oh my, I can't believe what I just read. I'm with lwg, dex is worse then thought LMAO!

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I'm still waiting to hear the truth ..

5. Well tell me what you know then. 87 Buick jeep quit but yet he is a ROM.

6. So u saying all gr CH or even CH are guaranteed to throw CH or gr CH pups

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

No one said that ! everyone and thier mother knows this ! you said something about breeding 2 gr ch s together and only producing 1 or 2 good dogs and I asked you what does this have to do with anything ?

8. I'm saying no matter the bloodline. Its a chance they will perform and a chance they will not. But Colby is the only line documented that had a 24xw n a 20xw.

9. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

This has got to be the funniest shit yet, old realpitsnobullshit is getting a run for his money lol.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Who the fuck cares ?How relevant is it now ? and nobody is knocking this family.Your trying to defend a family of dogs with events that happened a very long time ago ! You haven't brought any worthy info to this debate! you just keep saying things we all know and have heard 1 million times !
    again everyone here knows that thier are no garuntees but the idea of breeding is trying to put the odds in your favor .Do you think Mr. Colby worked dogs that did not produce well or produced low percentages ? I doubt it.

11. Guess bamaman reading up on sum

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

NO! I work for a living !

13. U obviously do. There will never be a superdog I guess that's what you are tryna come up with. Either the dog is going to quit get killed or come out on top. That's back then as well as now. People now as back then got their best dogs and went up against the best dogs. Colby bloodline original bloodline is inbred and line bred. Most other bloodlines are outcrosses with other bloodlines to try to improve their dogs. Which as the Colby line has stood strong and never changed all of these Years.

14. Don't we all.

15. Trace all the bulldogs back far enough from america and 80 percent of the lineage comes from the Colby line

16. patjr

patjr Top Dog

That's why you keep moving forward with 51% as a starting point.....as for the so called "Learned One" quoting blah blah doesn't mean one's accomplished the same success and in this case, just merely hiding behind his known inadequacy......Hell, many pennys have been dropped to help him and he still hasn't caught a single thing and so inept that his apology was in vain because now he's dangling the rope over his own god damn head SMH.... probably wondering now??? hmm is this assh*le hating on Colby LOL.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

So what ? who said anything about super dogs ? you are the one waiting on a Tyson or a. Marciano from Colby dogs not me pal !This line is not strong anymore and that's not a knock on them at all!Truth is since the laws have changed they did as many others have and that's quit testing thier stock and resorted to peddling ! So if you think you can take dogs that has been removed from competition as long as this family has and produce game dogs that can compete in today's fast lane, then give me some of what u smoking !All the shit you are arguing has nothing to do with today ! I love the Colby family and thier contributions ,it's far more than I will ever contribute! I am only adding logic to the debate !

18. Maybe just maybe

19. Excuses are just like a azs#0le everybody's got one. Wouldn't b a big name if it wasn't performing. America is not the only country these dogs are in

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well you have came to the right place because we have several members from overseas ! So maybe some of these members will chime in on the discussion !