1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Collar

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by ayobreezie, Aug 11, 2005.

1. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

Where's the best and cheapest place to get a collar? Need a strong collar.. that fits a 16 - 18" neck, head about 17 - 18", I think.. so, 16 or 17" collar is good.. I may order a crossfire one, but any other place as cheap, well built and can ship fast? Need it in a few days. His buckle collar broke.. so, yeah.. haha.

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Farm and fleet or any other ''man mall'' so to speak,lol. Get a cow collar from the livestock section, usually about 2'' leather with heavy duty hardware already added including D ring. 11 bucks. Take it home, cut it to size, drill some holes where needed, and you got a nice leather collar that looks like it should of cost 75 bucks! Only drawback is leather stretches to keep an eye on it and adjust holes accordingly.

3. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

Yeah, I know leather stretches.. that's why I want nylon. Any nylon collars you know of?

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

crossfire. I don't have any of his, but I've heard nothing but great things about the quality & the service he provides.

5. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

dixie dog products makes excellent nylon collars
    amwk makes a collar made of seatbelt which looks good ,he also guarantees all of his stuff which is nice.

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

7. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Mr Dogman Makes Collars And Harnesses He Sell You One Pm Him

8. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

tsc should have harnesses and collars.

9. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Crossfire's collars are top notch. I've been using them for a while now & I have no complaints at all.

10. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

Emailed crossfire, haven't gotten a reply.. i need it asap. can anyone contact him and tell him to contact me Below about an 18" x 1.5" or 2" wide collar.. black or blue.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2005