1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

collars, swivelss meds,chains, more!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BDK, Jun 7, 2004.

1. BDK

BDK oo7

yup.......

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2005
  2. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

My partner knows then very well....and all the dogs on his yard have their Collars...I linked AMWK to the site a few days ago..

3. gator

gator Big Dog

Thanks for the heads up guys...

4. justa3004

justa3004 Pup

i keep searching through AMWK's site trying to find one collar, i don't see them at all. i c the slatmill page but no collars. i need to purchase like now.

and wassup with crossfires site, how long has it been down?

justa

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Mmmm....I cant find them anymore either, they used to be right by the treadmills I believe. I'd email him and ask if you want one from him.

6. justa3004

justa3004 Pup

thanx rock, i did just that. now maybe someone can post just how u make those seatbelt collars. like sum sort of tutorial of sum sort. that wud be good for me.

justa