1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Come on and admit it! Do you spoon?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I will sometimes lay on the floor with my dogs for a little while. I don't let them on my bed or furniture, but I will let them come up front feet only when invited. For me, it just helps keep that separation between pack leader and subordiants.

2. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

when my bf gets up in the morning all the dogs that sleep in the room at night get in the bed and we sleep in a pile lol. Nice and warm. Although the bf gets mad when he only gets up to pee and comes back and has to move 4 - 5 dogs out of the bed when he comes back.

3. Suki

Suki Guest

...guilty, as well... :D .... [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

OHH yall aint got nuthing on me LOL

[​IMG]

5. I love it!!!:D
    I don't really buy into the 'alpha' and subordinate stuff. My dogs know they better get their heinies off the bed and furniture if I tell them to...never had a problem with them giving up a spot if I (or anybody else) wants it. Now if they didn't, that would be a whole 'nother story....my female chooses to sleep in her bed in her crate most of the time, but I just don't sleep as well without a bulldog covering my feet or snuggling up against my back:D

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Hey it is a white verson of dog wisperer. lol Is that a feed sack you got your head on? I'd say never seen any one piled up like that.

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Yes I spoon with my dogs, if thats what you want to call it...

[​IMG]

Rufus has been my bed buddy for over 4 yrs and I couldn't sleep at night without him ;)

If I ain't spooning him hes spooning me Lol

Oh and I have to wake up all times of the night when he gets cold I have to raise the covers so he can get under them, same thing with Lilbit and Shon :D

8. Suki

Suki Guest

i honestly can't remember the last time i got to sleep straight thru a night, ....
    ...seriously...
    yup, gutta be under the covers...

Red Cocaine: cool pic!:)

9. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

I had to laugh at that one. My husband is sitting here reading with me and commented that if I had MY WAY, I'd be sleeping with that many dogs too! LOL.

We call it the "dog pile" when you have two people and two or three dogs piled up on the couch with blankets and pillows.

As for pack order, there is no doubt that I am the alpha bitch in this house.

10. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Guilty! Scrappy has been sleeping with me since he was 8 weeks old. So it has been going on for 3 yrs now. I have a Queen Size bed and I always end up with about a foot of bed at night. He like to sleep in the middle of the bed. Or right up on my back. But when my boyfriend comes over he is in the kennel. Otherwise we wouldn't get anytime alone!

11. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Of coures... I remember when I first met the wife-e... One of the boys would always end up between us during the night. And if it got down to business I had to lock em out because they really would get interested in what was happening. lol. Hey RockysHuman - how'd it ever work out with that mill by the way. I have been waiting to hear your review.

12. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

HELL NAW!!!!! I'm the only dog in my bed.......lol

13. simms

simms CH Dog

I got the best bedwarmer ever!:)

14. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

HaHaHa! RC where's Cocaine at??? I bet he's not allowed with Pusher LOL.

Man if I had that many dogs in the bed I'd be hot, itchy and pushin dogs off the bed lol.

....Not to mention my boy has a fart problem all night and it's bad enough he's on the couch/floor if he was in the bed close I wouldn't be able to breathe.

15. NC

NC CH Dog

LOL.. Well I am probably the biggest guy on here, physically at least, and I sleep in the bed with 2 of the 3 dogs I have. Boomer and Cheyenne are allowed in the bed and sleep between my wife and myself in the big king size bed. Drives my ol' lady crazy but I love it. The only thing that bothers me is Boomer waking me up in the wee hours licking my face.. but usually just a "Momma needs some lovin' " turns his attention to my wife and I can sleep in peace.

16. Before I kicked my a**hole boyfriend out, I had to share Bruiser with him.. But now that that f***er is gone, I get Bruiser all to myself!! Its nice!! He gets under the covers with me, and yes, we "spoon"!! He even has his own pillow....

17. Im jelious!! Makes me want to bring my Paddie bitch back in the house...

18. Of course I do. But only when I am in bed by myself. If I my boyfriend and I are in bed together than the dogs know that they are not allowed in bed but if I am by myself then the dogs are sleeping with me. I am usually in the middle, spooning one and the other is laying againist my back.

19. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Wally and I spoon all the time! He's the best snuggler.
    [​IMG]

20. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Marty, that ain't spoonin'!

Bulldozer, I wont say what part of that statement I agree with, but I have the same problems ;) HA!

As a matter of fact, I don't go anywhere and not come home for the night, unless I have Odin with me. A little known fact with me, I' NEVER used to sleep in the same bed as my girlfriends, outside my own bed for more then an hour or two, since I got the shithead. It always used to come down to "one or the other" after too much lovin', and not enough room, and I would always happily lay on the floor, with Odin as my pillow, or sleep on the couches, with him on my chest or feet.

I've got so many terrible vices with that dog, its not even funny, and I could write a book or two.