1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Come on and admit it! Do you spoon?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Even though I said earlier in this thread I don't allow the dogs on the beds or furniture, my wife is a different story. In fact, they're in there (2 of them) on the couch with her right now, lol. And if I happen to fall alseep on the couch or get up early and let them out of their crates....you guessed it, right in bed with the wifey! But as soon as they see me enter the room, they jump right off the furniture...don't even have to tell them to. But our oldest girl Passion usually has the run of the house when the others are crated, and she'll wait for me to fall asleep then jump up on the bed and sleep at our feet.....sneaky lil bitch!! lmao

2. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

I have to do that with chloe she burrows and if gets up at night she will lick my face until i lift the cover for her.

3. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

only in cold nights!!!