1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Company making money on bad name and myths

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Erie Outlawz, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Just thought id share this since it bugged me at work all day. So I work in a warehouse and we get this piece of equipment today and I see it says Pitbull on it so I cut some of the shrink wrap off and its a dock loc used to lock in the semi trailers to the dock it says Pitbull in big letters and underneath that it says has a bite that locks on tight im like u gotta be kidding me right lmao man I was bugged by this all day heres their site check it out:

http://serco.4frontes.com/Products/Restraints/rv1.aspx

2. redwar

redwar Big Dog

I feel your anger/frustration Erie, similar to on the news and in sports when they use the term pitbull as a metaphor for a crazed psychotic being driven by rage and bloodlust, an all or nothing sense of being etc-hypocrites wet their panties and cry animal abuse when faced with the actuality of a game animal but love to use the terms as a form of endearment to those who impress them with actual valor which they have no real idea about. too funny

3. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

cudnt have said it better hypocrisy