1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

conditioning

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by kanediggity, Apr 11, 2007.

1. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

ok my questiojn is kind of a poll thing. i was wondering how may of you think that alot of people at shows or esle where flat out starve their dogs or condition them down, i know it sobvious when you see the dogs wether or not they are stareved or conditioned. but do these people really think they are workign a dog by not feeding it. ? just wondering what you guys thoughts are on this. because i know people talk about weight here alot not knowing that there is some very lazy people reading all this and will opt to starving than working. looking for opinions thanks.

2. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

i think that alot of people flat out starve thier dogs at shows, the last one i was at most of the were just flat out starved but when one walked in the was actully conditioned you could obviosly tell

1 person likes this.
  3. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

You can totaly see the difference between a starved dog, and a worked out dog.

1 person likes this.
  4. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

...agreed.

1 person likes this.
  5. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

its kinda like the olson twins compared to Brittney Daniels or Fergie

6. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

more like nicole richie to beyonce

7. when I first showing. I was tought to show my dogs by cutting their food. Now I learn to manage the food properely and give pleanty of exercise. This is just how I was tought by a local that showed their dogs and got me into it. I now own several of his dogs because he was unable to take care of them.

8. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

well, its like a balancing act....if you dont feed enough its hard for the dog to have the energy to work out....feed to much and youre not gettin' anywhere

9. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

hell yeah,...lol