1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

I must admit I am missing the footy. Lol

AGK likes this.
  2. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

The Chinese need to pay for this, hopefully we sanction them to fcuk.

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

That is exactly our problem. If one person gets to stay home with pay half the people that work for me will shag ass.

Some for legitimate concerns but most would just take the time off.

With that in mind the company will hold that line.

A little give and take would work wonders but at the end of the day people need their money. I wish I had the answers.

S

4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

708 UK dead in past 24 hours, not including 13 old folks in one care home who died of 'Carona like symptoms' but were untested.. This is a cull!

Soze the killer and Finito like this.
  5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

6. I told ya it was a cull!
    i told every one!

Arrr mate i caused fucking murder with the misses over this shit.i caused murder over taking em out school-hell i nearly fucking left over this argument.
    "take em fucking out school"! i was saying..but im fucking deemed mad aint i?
    mad to the world and the wife.lol.

I told ya it was a cull..
    i fucking new ide see this in my life..
    were fucking vile mate.we aint human no more.we like fucking robots.

If we would of went back to basics years ago,none of this would have happend.

Tatties and fucking Neips mate!
    Bubble and fucking Sqeeke mate!

Back to war adaption bro.

oldguy likes this.
  7. Fuck money bro!

Hahaha...this could be the Apocolptis!

8. BAD THIS SHIT BRO.

9. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

They ran out of Oxygen ay a top hospital in Watford England today.. Ran out of Oxygen FFS haha!

Them doctors, nurses and hospital support staff must be shitting themselves man! The government sent a box of face masks to a hospital the other day, they open the box and it contained 4 masks, can you believe that?

7 nurses dead and still counting, sent into high contagion areas without enough (or sometimes any) personal protection equipment! Could you imagine any government asking their soldiers to fight a war, then tell them, sorry boys it's one gun between 5 men? It's fckn insane, the nurses and doctors must be shitting themselves.. We all out clapping to support our NHS staff and the government won't test them, or give them proper protection, or even a decent living wage.. Somebody's taking the piss here!

10. your right mate!..its fucking terrible.
    im not a fan of the NHS at the best of times,but your right man.this is taking the fucking piss!
    they must be fucking terrified man.
    the frount liners i feel sorry for man.

bad shit this mate.
    cancer patients getting fucked off.other sick people being told to die..and ambulence workers being exposed on the line of duty?.
    god bless them i say.

But the NHS is corrupt to fuck.and i make no bounds to hind that fact.Corona virus or not.

I dont no what to think,right or say no more.....

Fucking crazy shit!..fucking crazy times!

oldguy likes this.
  11. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

A bowl of Scouse la???

12. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

Why you not a fan of NHS Size? They're fuckin hero's not like the fuckin politicians...

13. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

Soze

14. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

This is what I'm talking about mate, Government talking about a war here, spouting on about "line of duty" and "being on the front line" .. That's war talk, but them doctors and nurses just going to work, they do a good job then try get back to their normal lives.. They never signed up for any war!

I'd say 99% of NHS staff would work regardless of the danger anyway, but the very least the government can do is make sure they got the right protection to work in a high contagion/ high mortality environment, and when it's all over, a wage rise and National Monument to commemorate all our brave NHS staff.

15. Because mate ive had to many fucking bad experiences with them thats why...
    and aint no fucking corona virus gonna change that lol.
    at the same time i totally agree what Old Guy is saying.and i support them frount line workers to fuck.from the bottom of my hart.

Dont take me the wrong way here Southbanker coz that the last thing i want people to think.

I just no of to much shit thats personal for me to say im there biggest fan.
    hell.i think soilders in the army are true heros and warriors,but at the same time i fucking hate anything militerty.

Dont take what i mean the wrong way.
    its easy to do so.
    but im far from fucking wrong in my judgment.

16. It just shows you how much the goverment really care about them mate..my god man the goverment cant suppy a bit of plastic?shit what the whole world is flooded in..;not a fan no.but i do not agree with the pressure they are under.its fucking wrong on so many fucking levels....and Southbanker yes they are fucking heros.what i said had no colaration to the position there in now.

17. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

If it wasn't so fckn tragic I'd piss myself laughing mate.. They UK arms industry still making guided missile systems that could land a rockets on Mars, with my wife on board (there's a thought)

We putting on huge arms shows, we got drones that can fire missiles, robot snipers and selling the lot to horrible bastard Saudi tyrants, but a virus crawls out of a bat's arse, shakes hands with a pickled snake, a curried cat and barbecued rat and proceeds to wipe out mankind.. The arms industry useless, the SAS obsolete, her majesty's forces pointless.. We got fucked by a food market haha!

Soze the killer likes this.
  18. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

19. It just shows you how much the goverment really care about them mate..my god man the goverment cant suppy a bit of plastic?shit what the whole world is flooded in..;not a fan no.but i do not agree with the pressure they are under.its fucking wrong on so many fucking levels....and Southbanker yes they are fucking heros.what i said had no colaration to the position there in now.
    Look you just said further back its a cull...right?
    well cmon man,how fucking easy is it to cull us with this shit?its easyer then a world war man.
    we will spread it amongt are selfs.i think they took in to consideration how dirty some people are.how weak some peoples emmune sytem is.they no what we eat.they do all them satistic things.they no.
    they no how populated the world is man.they no to spread this that the enevertable will happen.
    God???
    yeah maybe, the way weve treated earth.

But would God stoop so low?

20. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

168 dead today at here.