1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. Hahaha!
    maybe at about one oclock when i av a pint of stout it will wake my stoned brain lol.

Then i might cotton on lol

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Pelosi needs to be put in a mental institute. She's nuts. I think the press pick at everything the president does and says. The president doesn't sugar coat anything. He says it like it is.

old goat likes this.
  3. Michele

4. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Well, I'll be damned!....are you saying they sold a good story to save the people only to have a hidden agenda behind it.

Much like today when we listen to politicians make their campaign promises (the pipe dreams) just for our vote, knowing full well some are rather fanciful.

Fiction sold as fact never get's old....lol.

oldguy and Soze the killer like this.
  5. True...truth stranger then fiction.

oldguy likes this.
  6. Lmfao hahahaha
    AGK will you delete my stupid post about is lenin irish for lennon lol.

Hahahaha im a fucking retard lol.
    ill get ripped for ever over that one lol

oldguy likes this.
  7. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Kung Fu monks are not an fable and yes sensationalised by Hollywood.

Soze the killer likes this.
  8. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

That is yes often the case, not always, as people will fight over everything, let´s say, you wish an innoncent person and his family dead for no reason at all, what you think they think or feel about you?, you see a conflict is easylie created, ROTFLMAO.

Soze the killer likes this.
  9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

And another 120 died undeserved today RIP.

Finito and Michele like this.
  10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

11. Hahahaha fucking briliant man!
    religoin causes war yes.
    but your right Fink.you cant have complete peace.man will fight over anything.

Fight amogst are selfs.
    or fight the whole world.

Then again.fighting amogset are selfs is some what healthy ide say.

Wars are a diffrent matter.
    you fight wars with weapons.
    you sort it out between ya with fists.

12. Hahahaha,were did they get you from Fink?
    Fucking brilient man!

13. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

[​IMG]

Cheers mate !

14. patjr

patjr Top Dog

I guess shit happens when you act like a President being a doctor who's playing the court jester.....

and if you listen carefully you'll soon hear the choir chanting in the background.........

fake news fake news fake news
    he said it he said it he said it
    it was Fauci it was Fauci it was Fauci
    four more years four more years four more years

(obviously I'm just being sarcastic and nobody should give a flying f#ck as I don't matter, unlike some people.)

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

We have chlorine in our drinking water so yes you can ingest it . But the cities should add more in areas that need it . And lol if you believe the news then I have a bridge I would love to sell you .

16. patjr

patjr Top Dog

You can keep the bridge. You'll need it to go back and check on the news you chose to get your information from lol....funny thing is that it's a lot easier to edit stuff out than adding stuff in when listening to the discussion at hand.

Sunlight and disinfectant was no more than a spiel to give those pain in the ass journalist something to write about.(groundhog day: "have you found a cure yet?","what are you doing about it?","when can we expect a cure?","why did you do this?","why did you do that?"etc,etc,etc) All for at best a 50% pay off under the right conditions on hard surfaces only.Well Terminator can go tanning on the beach lathered in disinfectant for all I care because his odds aren't better off under the right conditions and situation lol.

After all we are already getting sunlight and know of the benefits along with it's drawbacks. And last time I checked it is still free to use... (as a cynic wonders if it's a possible scum and a probable increased price on UV lights. But more importantly suspecting those damn Chinese of making and having a bigger stockpile at a lower cost...lol)

From the get go disinfectants were/are one of the hottest selling products anyway. Logic dictates it would be a good idea.So nothing groundbreaking there.The shout out for Isopropyl Alcohol was good though.However if you start to think out aloud suggesting injecting disinfectant(with no real idea of what your on about just simply speaking) and a pea-brain hears it without understanding it either but acts upon it with dire consequences. Sure you can't be responsible for the experiment but you can be blamed for planting the seed.

(prediction: Trump will win the upcoming election by a wider margin than his first term)

17. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

18. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

upload_2020-4-26_9-50-33.jpeg upload_2020-4-26_9-50-33.jpeg upload_2020-4-26_9-50-33.jpeg

Michele likes this.
  19. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Except he barely ever says anything coherent.

20. Michele

You either love him or hate him. There's no in between.