1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

So true! I don’t get the love for him and I’m not talking policies or any of that just this man’s character. He is clearly a liar and selfishly motivated. I know you live in New York City but I don’t know if you’re a New Yorker, I grew up in the 80s and 90s in Brooklyn and Queens, we all knew in the city how corrupt he was then. The buying of buildings turning them in the condominiums and shutting off the hot water to try to force people to move.

patjr and Michele like this.
  2. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

And if anyone says he’s done more for this country than any other president, I want specifics because I haven’t heard anything specific just massive generalizations.

Southbanker likes this.
  3. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Hasnt it been that way with every president?

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

LOL you either read it for yourself or let the media tell you . I'll just put 1 here for you . He had unemployment rates at its lowest is 50 years for black and brown folks so lets hear you whine about that . Well lets do 2 stock market were at all time highs before Fauci screwed it up .

5. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I don’t think Those are indicators of economic health for working people. And I also don’t think it’s factually correct about black and brown folks.

6. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

An old goat I wasn’t whining I was asking a question. You do understand the difference right?

7. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

And I don’t disagree on everything he says, I agree with The trade in balance with China I agree that Nfta, I’m not blindly picking a team.

8. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

That’s NAFTA is not good for working Americans.

9. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I mean IF its true about the "minority" employment rate id have to say thats a good sign of economic health for those working ppl...

I generally try to stay out of political talks for 2 reasons... you'll never convince a staunch conservative to be a bleed heart liberal and youll never convince a liberal to be conservative... and theyre all the same just a different face. Voting is basically picking what date rapist has the nicest smile and pick up lines before they ghb the shit out of you and fuck yiu in the ass.

Soze the killer likes this.
  10. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I'm a New Yorker. It's in my blood. And yes, I remember back then. And honestly, he's not a very good business man.

oldguy and SMD760 like this.
  11. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

12. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I agree with that statement in general. I actually think the purchase is more important than the vote. I’m pretty convinced that Republicans and Democrats are the same they argue on issues one through 10 and agree on 11-1000 they both serve corporate interests. With very few exceptions on both supposed sides of the aisle.

13. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Since they all can and have been bought youre fucked either way. Unless youre part of the buy in crowd(doubt anyone here is).

Its very easy to sit and pick apart every politician on the other sode of your talking points but its so rare somone picks about "their" canidates and the horse shit theyve pulled. Theres always an excuse for your guy but the other is just trash and the end of the world is all their fault....
    Its human nature.

oldguy, SMD760 and AGK like this.
  14. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I agree I don’t have a guy. I think that’s the illusion of American politics that there is a side that is in power that has worked in peoples interest. They both say they do but look at the voting records. Policies remain the same regardless of Democrat or Republican. If Trump was a Democrat most people would hate him that love him and most people we love him that hate him.

oldguy and Michele like this.
  15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

That's because you don't think or read to much I see . If you did you would know our country is doing great besides a bunch of dumbocrats wasting 100,000,000 in tax payers moneys on lies and have been caught at it every time .
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/ne...UgCuzGX9EvDTi_5lhXsJfqyyy55_pA8LiKjN1mS7VJxj0

16. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

You obviously don’t even know how to read what I wrote here. It was a mistake to engage in a conversation with you good day sir.

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Right wing or left it's still attached to the same bird.

One pulls your shirt over your head while the other picks your pockets clean.

Too many people pay far too much attention to who spends 4 years in the white house while not enough attention to those who spends 30+ years in the legislative branch.

Hate him or love him makes no difference. He'll be out after another 4 years and some other imbecile will replace him while those other folks will still be in power.

The illusion that you matter...
    Stay woke my friends......

oldguy, patjr, old goat and 4 others like this.
  18. Finito

Finito Big Dog

UK update the numbers are dropping,but it would be unwise to think it's over.
    Construction sites starting to reopen.
    Her indoors (the grump) is a key worker & showed symptoms today so they sent her home with instructions to isolate for 7 days. Testing centre linked to where she works is 5 or so mile away & she don't drive,so she cannot be tested.
    Dr calls ambulance out for her & they come & give her a thorough health check with machines etc etc. Tell her she has it but it is only mild symptoms & she should be fine. They do want her to be took in hospital for further checks & she goes with them.
    No test in or out of hospital. The 2 in ambulance had never been tested also.
    Let out & told to make her own way home & self isolate for 7 days. If symptoms get worse,to phone for an ambulance.
    Crazy eh ?
    Now I have to self isolate for 14 days,which will no doubt lead me to watching Apocalypse Now daily,or digging a fcukin hole in back garden to put her in.
    I did tell her to pack a bag in case they kept her in,but would she fcuk accept that I needed her bank card to live on as mine don't work. She offered me £60 cash grrrrrrrrrr

19. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Very well said, Regardless who is in power Democrat or Republican the policies largely remain the same. The illusion that you matter and the illusion of choice.

oldguy and AGK like this.
  20. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

Rhino horn is nothing more than compacted hair (keratin) yet they actually believe that it has medicinal qualities and is an aphrodisiac!

oldguy likes this.