1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Where are you from?

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

We can't be for sure if that number is correct . They have been caught lying to many times . This is the bad thing about propaganda you will never know what to believe . My son went to the hospital yesterday and he told me there was hardly anyone there . But they came out and tested him in his car before they let him in . What a bunch of shit .

Michele likes this.
  3. Michele

4. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Old Goat it
    In our small country many sick and people who die from the virus.America is many times bigger and maybe therefore relatively few or no sick in towns and cities?New York is hard hit, that's an established fact.

Finito, SMD760 and Michele like this.
  5. Michele

New York City is one big cluster fuck.....LOL...it's crazy here. We have a Mayor that's an asshole and his wife is a thief. Then we have a Governor that thinks he's an actor. All he talks about is his family, and how is brother had the virus..blah, blah. We don't give a shit. We want information about the VIRUS, not what goes on in your family. I want things to start to open up a bit.

6. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

The craziest people on the highest posts is 2020.

Michele likes this.
  7. Michele

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Yes they do have a higher re=ate and yes they are also lying . I seen 3 hospitals there in NYC that had no one waiting on a test . They are in bad need of ramping up their medical system and what a good time to do it . They didn't need all those ventilators . 80% of the people put on 1 died . These states are looking at this like Biden is . Can't let a good energy go to waist .

9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Can't let a good crisis go to waist...
    They all have their own agenda,
    But the virus is real.

Finito and Soze the killer like this.
  10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

11. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Owned by Korean cult leader Sun Myong Moon.

12. The virus is real.

So is a hundred other types of flu.

People have died of cancer over here(my sis a cancer nurse)but they aparently died of corona?

It actully not recorded around the whole world how many people die each day of varios causes.
    make me wonder it really dose.
    i no two family members who have it.
    but dont ask me to prove corona is actully what they got.

I dont no what to think anymore.
    the worlds polution levels are supposedly down coz of people staying in..
    why dont these goverments ban planes plastic and petrol if they so botherd about the o zone.

I dont no what to think anymore.
    my sister is saying its blew out of proportion-but its real all the same!

Fucking world gone crazy in the space of two mounths.

13. True mate.better said in three lines.then my whole ramble lol.

14. Euro

Euro Big Dog

Just a swift reminder that chinese goverment knocked down the doctor who was trying to warm people of a possible epidemic because "muh confidential patient data". Blatant attempt of cover up at its best

SMD760 and Michele like this.
  15. patjr

patjr Top Dog

16. patjr

patjr Top Dog

A series of videos that may be of some interest:

Viruses,vaccines and bullshit behind the scenes....(below,1:36:45 leads up to some safeguard suggestions)

And of course "money makes the world go round"...lol...(touches on Covid-19 around 31:40 and 1:23:03)

17. Michele

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

19. Michele

NYC is going to re open very slowly on May 15th. Let's see how this goes.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

OG folks is scared to go to the Hospital .They killing ovet at home.Having chest pains and won't go to the hospital because they scared of the kung flu.Hospittals are dead and lay offs all across the country .Folks are putting off minor and major surgeries because the scared to go to the Hospital.This is what I'm understanding it to be.Hey I may be wrong though.